𝙋𝙚𝙣𝙨 & 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨 | 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

PENS AND PAPERSCHAPTER ONE

PENS AND PAPERS
CHAPTER ONE

Y/n's POV

I am sitting on my bed, thinking about what to write on the paper in front of me. I want it to be special and have a lot of feelings pour into it.

"Why would I overthink over this stupid love letter?" Looking at the paper in front of me, I'm considering putting it in a yellow envelope because yellow reminds me of Alex. I'm talking about Alexis, the guy who melts my heart. It may be a cliché, but you know it's true. I feel good things about him.

I am holding on to my pens and papers, dreaming about how lovely he is and what it is about him that makes me happy or makes me fall for him more.

I seal the little yellow envelope that has a lovely note inside of it, a note that has a lot of love in it. I am holding it with my fragile fingers, wishing that he would appreciate it and I hope he's happy about someone liking him. I love him. 

_______

Dear, Alexis

You may not know me or know I
exist, I want to let you know that I
adore you with my whole heart.

I see you as my daily dose of happ-
iness, like a sunshine that brights
ups everyones day. I love your
Smile and I hope you keep smiling.

I love you as you and I hope that
You'll know who I am. Someday
I hope I'll have the guts and show
Who I am.

You're a ray of sunshine, I love you

Yours truly
Your secret admirer

_______

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, wait for him to go and then you slid your love letter at his locker" Ani told me "I'm so nervous, i don't know if he'll appreciate it" I looked at her "He will, I know Alexis, he loves when someone appreciate him as himself" Ani said to me "I hope" I smiled at her.

Third person POV

The bell rung as the students rush to their classes. Y/n waited Alex to go and put her love letter inside his locker.

Alexis walked away with Aksel by his side, little did he know, he'll receive something that he might like.

Y/n walks to his locker, looking at her left and right, looking if someone is still around. With no hesitation, she slips the letter inside. She smiles and thinks if he'll like it.

Y/n walks to her class late. We all know why she's late, but we don't know if she'll regret it someday. Y/n opened the door and made fake excuses to her teacher, and well enough, Mrs. Jones bought her excuse.

Y/n's POV

I sat beside Ani. Luckily Mrs. Jones bought my excuse for being late. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, its Ani "How did you do?" She asked me "Yeah, I'm just nervous to get caught by him. Ani do you promise not to tell him?" I looked at her with a 'please be convince' face "Yes" She smiled at me, I hope that she'll keep it as a secret

Will she?