𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 | 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8

INTERACTIONCHAPTER ONE

INTERACTION
CHAPTER ONE

Y/n's POV

More Interaction with Alexis the big chad with a trashbag for a personality? Yes you read that right, I am now sitting with his friends in a Dinner, getting insulted by Mr. I am not piss boi Alexis.

"I am Mr. Worldwide and I'm riding Solo" He said with a smug in his face "I don't know what to say and I don't Understand anything you said to me" I looked at him while his friends laugh about whatever tf he said "Alex that doesn't make sense" Said Aksel "Hmmmm.. Not necessarily" The big dork said. Is this really the guy I send letters to?.

After hanging with them for awhile, Alex seems to opened up for a little bit, he became a little bit more talkative and stopped snapping at me for no reason. He even forget about digging Information to know who is the girl that send him letters or Me having any connections to the person who sends it, which is fairly irrational because the person who send him those is me.

I still send him stuff but I made the Envelopes smaller so I don't have to make a whole fucking essay of me confessing to Mr. Disrespect.
Inside the Envelopes contains a small paper and my daily showing love to the person I love.

The more I interact with him the more I think sending him those is worth it and Ani is doing a great job to hide the fact I'm the Yellow Envelopes Girl.

"I'm not a pussy to be scared at playing Outlast I swear" Alex claimed "Like you didn't almost piss yourself?" Niall said teasing Alex the Chad "Well to be honest I'm not even scared, not even one bit. I'm a macho Man" "Bruh To be honest you're a big simp and you keep stalling you piece of shit" I told Alex "So you have chosen death?" He said crossing his arms "No you ❤️" I smirked "I don't even wanna listen to guys bicker about being a big simp or being a macho man, look at you Quacks, a very scrawny as man with the height of a 13 year old kid" said Henry "Well fuck you big trap" Alex screams at Henry's face.

"The only person I love is obama" well you know who said that "What about the girl who sends you letters, Alexis?" Tyler said "Maybe, Whoever that person is, she has to show her self" Alexis said resting his head in his hand "WoAh lovE her?, That's too fast for not knowing so is it" I said getting nervous because Tyler had brought up this topic again and I don't like it "If you are planning to reject her, I will put you on a chair but make it electric ✨" Ani Said "Who the fuck said I will? You dumbassses Don't even know better" He said "Hey Y/n, I remember asking you if you know that kid, maybe she sent you here so you can spy whatever i said about the letter, are you a spy?" Alex said and it doesn't make sense "Bro tf, I am not a spy, why would she even send spy to spy on you, I think she already know how big of a simp are you' I replied.

He put a finger in his chin to act like hes thinking even tho he doesn't have brain "Number one, I am not a simp but if you think about it maybe you are the girl who sends me those stuff" he teasingly said "No, I don't simp for fugly chads like you" well I actually do "Fair enough" he replied "You just called yourself a simp dumbfuck" Aksel said "No I did not" Alexis said "Yes you did" Aksel "I'm very hurt Aksel, I will hack into your computer because my dad owns Microsoft" Alex said, he seriously sounds like a 9year old kid "No ❤️"

ZIA SPEAKS: Sorry for being being
Lazy and not updating, I just have
A little writtersblock and I can't think of anything to write about the plot, this chap is kinda a filler so that's why This is kinda shitty. Ummm Chile anyways so stay safe my dudes, eat healthy, don't go outside too often, wash your hands and wear your mask and face shields and remember you are worthy ❤️