𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 |𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9

I WOULDN'T MINDCHAPTER 9

I WOULDN'T MIND
CHAPTER 9

Y/n's POV

What's is more scary than the guy you like found out that you're the one who sends him those Yellow Envelopes.

I'm not lovesick or whatever but I do like him. Ever since I started hanging out more with Alex, I grew more closer to him and his group, which I don't mind like I really don't, who wouldn't like to be closer to their crush and maybe get a big fucking chance of them liking you back right?

______

Right now, I'm sitting in the lunch table with the group, them laughing and Screaming at each other faces. I quietly in my sit beside Alexis while him Screaming its not his fault about something. "WHAT THE FUCK, IT'S NOT LIKE I KNOW ITS GONNA FUKCING POP OUT OF NO WHERE BITCH, I'M NOT A PISS BABY YOU IDIOT CHILD!" Alex screams in his suprisingly not annoying high pitch voice. "Nah Bitch you're just a fake gamer boi" Henry teases the 'piss baby'  "SHUT THE FUCK UP!". I don't know what in the fucking hell is happening, how tf do I like this guy.

Its the end of school and the guys are now parting ways and guess what, Alex is now walking beside me. Its the first time we walk home together, he said he lives this way. 'OMFG HOW DO I FUCKING TALK, I FORGOT HOW TO BREATHE ALSO BYE-' "So any leads in the 'yellow envelopes girl'?" Alex suddenly said "you're making it sound like they're wanted by the police or something but I don't know them okay" LIAR! "I Mean I wouldn't mind if its you" he looks at me and I blushed "Shut the fuck up!"

ZIA SPEAKS: I'm sorry
For the short chapter. Last night Yellow Envelopes was in #3 in Quackityhq, now its in #4. I would like to say thank you for everything! Iloveyouguys!