𝙉𝙚𝙬 | 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

NEWCHAPTER FOURTEEN

NEW
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Y/n's POV

A New guy? interesting and pretty cliché for a story have. Today is a new day, i get up and you know do the basic things you need to do in the morning. I brushed my h/c hair, fix my stuff and go.

I arrived at school, you know basic stuff. I tried to find the guys and Ani, after 3mins I found them talking to a new person, must be the new guy.

"Hey Y/n!" Ani greeted me with a smile. I would like you to meet George" Henry said pointing at the guy named 'George' "Nice to meet you! My name is y/n" I extended my hand to meet his for a hand shake "Nice to meet you too" said George "Where is Alex? The bell is about to ring" as soon as Aksel said that, the beanie man himself showed up "Good morning Alexis" Aksel greeted him and he just smiled at him.

Class is pretty boring so we're gonna skip to lunch, all of us are sitting in the cafeteria, eating our lunches and taking to each other. We also found more things about George as he say some things about himself like hobbies and stuff that he's interested in, pretty nice guy i might say.

Alex's POV

After school, I decided to just to talk to Y/n, you know just to keep the plan going. If you remember my plan is to make her say that she's the girl behind it all but ngl I kinda want it to be her and not at the same time.

"I don't get those creepy ass envelopes anymore, thank God" I said "I thought you like them, you keep switching up man" Y/n said walking beside me. The goal today is to piss her off so she'll say it out of anger and expose herself. "People change their opinions on things Y/n, remember that" I said looking Straight ahead "this is my stop, goodbye Alex" She said turning her heel away from me "Goodbye".

ZIA SPEAKS:
A short update since I haven't updated since Feb 14. Anyways thank you for 30k views! I been seeing a lot of comments about the girl in the introduction so here I go again to explain, The girl in the picture is just a filler, y/n can look whatever you want, y/n can be whatever you like!❤️