𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 | 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13

PAINCHAPTER THIRTEEN

PAIN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

3rd person pov

Y/n turned around and saw Aksel behind her "Aksel please don't tell him about this" You can hear the nervousness in her voice "So it is you, I never actually thought its you but my gut feel said its true" Aksel smiled at Y/n "Don't worry I won't tell him, he have to figure that his self" Y/n sigh in relief.

She slid the envelope in and said ' Thank you' to Aksel. "So when and why did you started liking him?" Ask Aksel. They are sitting in the school gardens under a tree "I don't really know what I saw in him to be honest but honestly he have such a funny personality and a great guy if you really look through it" Y/n said "Well I do think he's a great guy buy sometimes he has tantrums more than a child do" They laughed together.

While Aksel and Y/n are talking, Alex arrived at school 'early' hoping to catch the so called 'envelope girl' but he didn't because he overslept and he's late for the bus. "Fuck this shit man, this ain't a riding solo moment" He opens his locker and you know the drill, a yellow envelope fell inside his locker "Oh look, what do we have here, a shitty fucking envelope from probably a stalker or yandere girl that will probably gonna stab me anytime soon" He opened the envelope and saw a bunch of Candies and Chocolates "Valentines special I'm I right?" He reads the letter and crumple it and throw it in the nearest trash can "Thanks I guess, Y/n"

__________

"Did you hear? A new student will arrive tomorrow, rumors said its a guy" Alex is sitted with his friends plus Y/n, Alex don't really see Y/n as a friend so "A new student in our grade? I wish they aren't a troublemaker" Henry said "I saw him actually, he has dark brown eyes and a average height" Niall said "I think his name is George"

ZIA SPEAKS:
HI!! A DOUBLE UPDATE AND A PRETTY SHORT ONE TOO. I'M SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER LAST CHAPTER SO WHY NOT ANOTHER ONE.