𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭 | 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

ALEXCHAPTER SIX

ALEX
CHAPTER SIX

Alex's POV

After what happened, Aksel stopped hanging out with us so he usually go with Ani and Y/n, I learned that its her name, courtesy of Ani

"You fucked up big-time Alexis, Aksel stopped hanging out with us" Henry said. it's lunch time, we're sitting in our 'favorite' lunch table with the boys. "It's not my fault, its the girls fault, she took Aksel away from us" I told Henry "We can't stop Aksel for that, he likes the girl understand it" Niall said "Do I look like I care? Besides she is just a girl, she can handle that type of shit" I told them.

"Why are such in a bad mood this past few days" Kwite said "I don't know?" I said with a hint of confusion in my voice "Do you still get those yellow envelopes?" Henry asked "I haven't checked my locker this morning, I have all the things I need for today in my bag" I informed him "Well, let's go check it out" Henry said, I looked at him confused "Check what out?" "your locker dumbass, are you stupid, I bet you are" Henry spat on me, I ignore all he said "Why would I chec-" Jack cut me off mid sentence "TO SEE IF YOU RECEIVED ANY LETTER!??" I looked at him "o-okay" "Now let's go" Henry grab my hand and sprint out of the cafeteria leaving the other boys there.

We stand in front of my locker, I entered my passcode and an yellow envelope fell to the ground, I pick it up. Me and Henry look at each other "What are you waiting for? Open it up" He said, I nodded, I opened the yellow envelope up and pull out the paper inside it

__________________

  Dear, Alexis

Sorry for not sending you letters this past few days, I'm really sorry about it but you probably don't care or think I'm a lovesick fool.

You're like a moon that I watch afar, I'm wishing on everyone that you'll be mine. I know that your fragile, like everyone, you're sentimental for me. Like I always say, I love your smile and I love you by just the way you are, you might be an asshole but you are gonna be fine, chill down.

But anyways, hope you like this letter and sorry for not sending any because I'm hanging out with my new friend, he is so nice. Have a good day Alexis, I love you!

__________________

"R/I'm14andthisisdeep" Henry said and we started laughing "No really, we should really find out who is behind this all" Henry said "yeah, I guess?" I replied "Let's go, we need to go" Henry said walking away. I looked at the paper ones more and put it inside my backpack and walk with Henry.

Y/n's POV

Looking around the classroom, I'm in maths with Aksel, he sat beside me while he pretend that he listen to the teacher, he looks so cute.

I might stop writing loveletters to Alexis, he might not be the one, its gotta be Aksel, its him. So now I just need to tell myself its not Alex

Eizeah Speaks: Sorry for the long wait, y/n will speak more, I promise