𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣? | 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

AGAIN?CHAPTER THREE

AGAIN?
CHAPTER THREE

Y/n's POV

"Okay y/n, its time to write a new one" I hold into my pen and think about what to right on the white paper in front of me "Ummm maybe this?" I look at the paper "I just don't know, I hope he'll buy all the shit that i'll put in this fucking letter" I wrote some Cliché and some words that can make people feel overwhelmed "This will do" I smiled at myself

________

Dear, Alexis

   Hey its me again, your secret admirer. I just want to let you know that you're such a beautiful person with a beautiful heart, I guess thats what i see you.

I just don't love you for who you are, I love you for who am when I think about you or the way i act to just impress you. You're my one and only, we might not be meant to be, but i'll always adore you for who you are.

Always remember to love yourself and do not judge any person for what they look like outside, Judge them for what they are inside.

I love you Alex

Made with love by
Your secret admirer

_______

"I wish he won't find this weird" I put the white paper inside the bright yellow envelope, I hope he'll not judge me, I love him to much.

It was the next day, its time to put the letter inside his locker again, I feel anxious just by thinking i'll get caught by him or any of his friends.

I walk by the locker and slip the note inside as fast that I could, I hope no one saw that. I turned around and see Aksel, one of Alex's friend or should I say his best friend. "Hey Y/n!" He waved at me, me and Aksel don't usually talk but he still talk to me when I'm with Ani, I just don't know where Ani went "Hi Aksel" I smiled at him "What are you doing in this empty hall way by yourself?" I asked "I- i- don't know, I feel my head hurts" I lied "Oh. Do you want me to walk to your class" He asked nicely, Askel always acts nice around me, I like him and his attitude but I just don't know why I'm still lovesick abou his best friend "Yeah sure" I accepted his offer.

I don't know why but I just can't let go like Alexis is a type of spell, He's something. Aksel Walk me to class and said goodbye. I entered the classroom and said sorry to the Teacher. In this class Alex and Ani is in here. I sat beside Ani "Where did you go?" Ani asked me, I looked at her "did you wrote another letter to him?" Ani whispered, I nodded "By the way, I'll hang out with the boys later, I hope you don't mind" She said "Yeah sure, its fine, I can be by myself" I smiled and continue the class.

Its the end of the day or should I say School, I walk thru the hallway of our school "Hey Y/n wait up" It was Aksel, I look behind me "Yeah?" I stand in front of me "I won't be hanging out with the boys today, maybe I can walk you home?" He said "Yeah sure".

Alex's POV

"Oh hey Ani, ready to walk around town?" I asked her and she nodded "Where's Aksel?" Henry asked us "I don't know" I told him "He's busy courting Ani's Friend Y/n" Niall says "Ani, do you know about this?" Jack said "No, not at all. All I know that she only lik-" She stops her words and say "I just don't know" "Okay".

I walk to my locker with the rest of the crew behind me minus Aksel. I opened my locker and another yellow envelope fall to the ground, I picked it up "Oooh another love letter for pretty boy" Brandon messed with me "Shut the fuck up" I told him jokingly "Open it" Niall said "Okay".

"What does it say?" Ani asked "it says that, I just don't care?" I told them "Bro wtf, Its a love letter for you, you should care" Tyler spat at me "Yeah stupid boomer" Brandon said
"I just couldn't care less"