Chapter 1

Announcments: chapter one is out! This is going to be mainly a filler chapter though, I'm sorry. But I hope you enjoy this anyway! After a few chapters I'll give some info on (Y/n) and her friends! There might also be some spelling errors, and I'm sorry for that as well. Anyways, enjoy!

Warnings: swearing

(Y/n)'s POV:

I jump slightly as my alarm goes off once again for a tiring and boring Monday. "Ugh, great... Monday.." I mumble softly to myself. I roll out of bed, still groggy and tired from just recently waking up. My (h/c) (h/l) falling into my face slightly as I flip on the lights, quickly squinting as the light shines down from the light above.

"Damn, that thing's bright..."

I walk over to my closet and pull out my school's uniform, which included a black top and a plaid Navy blue and white skirt. I grabbed a pair of thigh high socks and black shoes.

Quickly getting dressed, I walk down the stairs to see a note on my kitchen table. The note looked like it was written by my mother, who most likely left before I woke up. I let out a small sigh before walking over and picking up the note. It read:

(Y/n),
I'm sorry for not being able to be there for you when you wake up. I had to go into work early and I won't be back until late tonight. There's leftovers in the fridge for dinner
Love you,
Mom

'Tch, really mom? How did she forget about my trip? I told her about this for a week!' I let out a small sigh before grabbing a pop tart and my school bag. I grab one of my favorite mangas off of the small table by my front door, making sure I had it; before walking out the door. Before I could take even two steps though, I had gotten tackled by one of my friends. My childhood friend Ash jumped out, his black hair falling into his face and his icy blue eyes glinting with mischief and happiness to see his friend.

"Holy shit dude, you scared me! Don't do that! I could've dropped my manga, and I just got this one.."

Ash laughed and patted my head like a child. "Why do you even like that stuff? I still don't know why.." I growl and cross my arms. "Because! Plus I just got up to the train arc here and I already finished the anime. I wanted to see what happens!" Ash deadpanned and roller his eyes. "Suuure, whatever you say (Y/n)..."

Time skip & 3rd person

The two teens wait for their bus; Ash still teasing (Y/n) for reading manga playfully. The two had always done this since they were little. They were both complete opposites, but they had always gotten along so well. Once they had gotten to school, they said there goodbyes as they separated from each other. Ash had to be moved away from her as the two would always talk like they had nothing else going on. He had to be moved to the other side of the room because of this.

"Guys!" Another friend of theirs ran into the class holding a few books. "Amber!" (Y/n) looked at the door and smiled slightly, waving to her other friend. Amber had naturally red wavy hair, and green eyes. She was very popular, but is also very kind and decided to befriend the loner. Ash had also been fairly popular, and helped introduce the two. The three had always been the best of friends ever since the day they had met.

"Ah, sorry that I'm late, I was finishing my packing when I lost track of time..." Amber sighs and sweatdrops nervously. "Eh, it's alright! Don't worry about it!" Ash smiles happily and waves a hand nonchalantly. "Hey (Y/n), how's the art coming along?" Amber looks over at her, who shrugged slightly. "Eh, it's so-so-" "Good morning class! I hope you remembered to pack your things! For today's trip?" All the students give a silent nod, and the teacher leads them out to the bus.

"Alright, everyone get on the bus." "Yes sir!"