IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Okayyyy! Hello everyone! I know, I haven't updated this book in a really long time. I'm sorry for that. I have a few reasons though! The main one was just being burnt out, and tired. I didn't have the motivation to write anything. But hey, I'm back! You're favorite author!/j. 

So... I'm going to rewrite this book. I'll do it here! But the first like... Ten parts or so, are just really stupid and cringe. So in that case, I have a new story idea! It's going to be all new, and I've already started updating it on Quotev. 

This book's honestly kinda dumb to me, but if you guys like it I'll keep it up and make a new separate story. I already have a clear-ish idea of where I want this new story to go, but! I will obviously still leave it up to you guys. You all are my biggest supporters, and to all the people that were here in the beginning, or the people who just now arrived, thank you so much. 

You guys are amazing, and I love you all from the bottom of my heart. You've all encouraged me to keep writing, just because of how many people have seen this stupid story I wrote on here. I've had almost 10K readers over this year... Or whenever I started writing this. But you know what, it's still really encouraging to know so many people actually liked what I was writing. 

I was just a stupid kid doing whatever (I still am), and knowing that people saw what I was getting out, I was ecstatic! I thought it was amazing, and I still do that a lot of you guys have stuck with me through this journey of "what's going to happen next?" because I didn't even know at that point in time. 

The first time that I saw I had over four thousand people who read this when it first came out, I almost screamed out of joy. So basically, what I'm trying to say is: thank you all so much for believing in me, and loving what I'm doing. You guys will always be my biggest supporters, even by just reading what my dumbass posts. 

I'm always going to love you guys, and if you haven't seen what my bio says yet, I'm adopting you all. I'll be your little, or big sister! I'll take care of you guys and I'll beat up bullies, because no one bullies my siblings >:)

I'll see you all in the newest story update. You're all doing amazing, and thank you so much for being here and supporting me, even by just giving my book a try. It's okay if it isn't for you, but if you enjoy it thank you for saving, or giving it a star, or whatever else you do. 

I love you guys, and stay weird -Rowan <3