Chapter 2

Announcements: Here's chapter two y'all! I hope you enjoy it! This is going to be a normal chapter, and this is going to be where things get interesting! The end of this chapter into chapter 3! So stick around for that!

Warnings: Swearing, long-ish chapter

(Y/n)'s POV

"Heyyy (Y/n)!"

I groan and look up, glaring at whoever called my name. Ash smirks playfully and smacks me on the head. I growl before slapping his hand away. "Leave me alone dude, I'm reading!" "Oh? Whatcha reading then?" He snatches the book from my hands, laughing as I try and get it back from him.

"Give it back already!"

He laughs and closes the book, handing it back to me. I slap him on the arm angrily, but not hard enough for it to hurt. "Jerk! You lost my page!" Ash just laughs again and sinks back down in his seat after getting yelled at by our teacher.

I chuckle at his actions, letting out a small sigh and looking out of the window. Trees surrounded us from all angles, and they stretched as far as I could see. 'I guess we won't be getting off any time soon...' I growl angrily, now a bit frustrated with my friend about losing my page.

Time skip because I'm lazy

3rd person POV

"Fucking finally! We're here!"

All of the students get riled up now that we had arrived, and even (Y/n) was becoming a bit more excited about this. She had always liked nature, (almost as much as anime and manga), but never got to see it much because she lived in the city. Now though, she could enjoy the calmness of the forest.

The girl kept getting bothered by the taller male behind her, even after her yelling at him which just made him laugh at her actions.

"Ash I swear to god stop it now!" "Oh yeah? If you want me to stop then make m-" The male was cut short by the smaller girl smacking him on the head with her book... Maybe a bit too hard though.

His black hair became a bit messy as he was hit on the head. He put a hand on his chest and fake cried, dabbing away the fake tears with his hand. "Wow, no need to be mean about it!" She growls at him angrily and sticks her tounge out. "Well you told me to! That's your own fault, now shut it!" He pouts and crosses his arms, laying back in his chair. "Hmph... You're no fun. Stop being such a party pooper!" (Y/n) rolls her eyes and sticks her tounge out at him, giving a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, stop being a baby!"

When everyone gets settled in

Amber's POV

Once (Y/n) and I got settled in, she helped me set up my bed and we both went to shower and change for the night. Half way down the path though, I hear a yelp of surprise and shock before it went silent. I look to my left, seeing that (Y/n) had disappeared from my side. I look around, now a bit nervous now trying to find her.

"Um... (Y-Y/n)? Where'd you go?... Seriously this isn't funny!" I just thought that she was messing with me, but as I look for her, I can't seem to find her anywhere. "Where did she-" I help loudly as I feel something wrap around my ankle, dragging me down to the ground and I screamed, getting dragged away into the forest. I see Ash with wide eyes, calling after us. I see a dark shadow-like figure grab his ankle, slamming him down on the ground before dragging him off as well.

"ASH HELP!" "AMBER! (Y/N)!"