Chapter 6

Announcements: hello all! Chapter 6 is now up, and I hope you guys enjoy it! Side note, things will get more interesting as time goes on, so don't worry.

Warnings: swearing, short-ish chapter

3rd Person POV

As (Y/n) and the Kamado siblings are out in the yard, something hits the girl and makes her freeze and tense up. She realized that if everyone was still alive now, that would mean that Kibutsuji hasn't come and done everything.

"Damn it... I need to do something about it.."

The girl had stopped and looked around for a large stick, soon finding one about the size of the demon slayer swords. She picks it up and tries to think of some of the things Urokodaki had taught Tanjiro while he was training. She curses under her breath and pauses, trying to think of what he did during training.

Although, the one thing she definitely is able to remember is total concentration breathing. "Maybe I should start with that. It'll help a lot." She sits down and puts the stick beside her, jumping as the little ones come up behind her and ask what she's doing. "Nothing important! You guys go and play, I'll come meet up with you later!" They nod and continue running around and playing, while (Y/n) tries to meditate and try the breathing technique. "How do I do it now...? Shit, what did Makomo say to Tanjiro?"

Flashback

It's late at night, and (Y/n) is rewatching demon slayer, getting to episode three. "Total concentration breathing is the acceleration of the blood flow and beating of the heart." she had said. "That way your body temperature will rise. You have to increase your lung capacity, and allow the maximum amount of air that you're able to hold to enter your blood stream. When your blood is quickened your bones and muscles will go into panic mode. And when your blood heats up, you'll gain the strength of a demon."

Flashback end

The girl sighs and lays back in the cold, damp grass and looks up, wishing that she already knew Urokodaki so he could teach her these things.

"I need to find mount Sajiri..."