Information

Announcements: hey guys, hope you're enjoying this story! Quick something though. This is going to be an informational thing about (Y/n) and her friends! The next chapter will be up soon, so please bare with me here. Enjoy!

Warnings: none

Let's start with (Y/n). She's mainly quiet and reserved, but with her friends she's a completely different person.

You can choose how she looks, acts or whatever else, or base it off of yourself

It's basically you, so make it however you want it!

But now onto Ash. As you may or may not already know, he has black hair and blue eyes. He's also huge into messing with his friends, and jokes around a lot. He knows when to get serious, but most of the time he's trying to lighten the mood with jokes.

Last but not least, Amber! Again, you probably know this but she has red hair and green eyes. She's one of the most popular girls in school, and always has people around her. She's been friends with (Y/n) and Ash for years, as they lived in the same neighborhood.

Little bit of backstory to our group! It (Y/n) had just moved to a different state and didn't know many people. When her mother heard a knock at the door and opened it, there were two people standing there with their children behind them. They introduce themselves as their new neighbors, and (Y/n)'s mother invites them in for dinner. One thing leads to another, and Ash, (Y/n) and Amber end up becoming great friends over the years, never being able to be separated.

That's all I have for now, but more updates coming soon!