Out of Blue Confession

Frisk yawned softly as she pushed herself up from bed. She couldn't help but look out the window as she wondered what could be done today. There had been a lot that had happened in her life. Finding out that her friend could turn into some kind of a beast and of course that he had tried to hide the information from not just her but his own brother.

She knew that it had to have hurt Papyrus to say the least, though wasn't sure why it was hurting her more than she thought to be possible.

Though, Frisk at the same time could understand his reasoning. It was a frightening situation to find yourself in. To know that you turned into something that you didn't really understand, nor knew the reasoning for. Then learning the 'how' it had happened, well that was something that she knew that had to be done. But to hide something this huge from people who care about you?

Well, she wasn't sure what to really think about it. But, knew that she couldn't really be mad at Sans. He had already been through a lot and being mad at him wouldn't really solve anything to say the least. It would actually just make it so much worse than what it already was for the skeletal monster.

Letting out a soft sigh, the young woman pushed herself up from her bed and made her way over to her dresser. Pulling out her usual attire, Frisk quickly got herself dressed before she went to brushing her hair. Her hair reached just a little past her shoulders. Though she wondered if she should get her hair cut or just leave it for now. With it being winter, her hair could help protect against the wind.

Shrugging to herself, the young woman set her brush down and made her way to the kitchen once she had finished getting herself ready for the day ahead.

Though the moment she got to the kitchen, she saw that it was just her. Maybe her parents had gone out for the day to get things ready for some kind of meeting or gathering of other leaders. Or something along those lines, one way or another there was going to be something going on and if anything, Frisk would most likely have to attend in some way or another.

Looking over at the time, she saw that it was still pretty early in the morning. Sans would most likely be sleeping still due to being up all night due to the transformations.

"Transformations..." Frisk whispered softly to herself. Unsure as to what she was to expect about that. It made the young woman all the curious about how that works. How did the transformations work? Why did it happen? Then of course there was the fact that there was also the watch that he had on his wrist. As Sans never wore a watch before all of this in the first place. Then of course there was also the way it had beeped a few times while they were hanging out before he disappeared on her. That was another thing that confused her more than anything else.

Yet he had kept on claiming that it wasn't important and that was what bothered her.

Taking a deep breath, hoping to calm her thoughts down. There was still so much that she wanted to learn. Wanting to know what it was that Sans had gone through, why he had thought that hiding this instead of allowing anyone to give him emotional support. How he was able to stay sane during the whole thing. As if it was either her or even Papyrus, well there was no way that they would have been able to handle such a thing.

She knew, that she wouldn't have been able to handle it as it would scare her of hurting, or worse killing anyone that would have been in her path.

With Papyrus, with how sweet and kind he was and then of course with how protective he was over others, he wouldn't have been able to handle it if he had harmed someone. Even by accident. Unless, well, he was trying to protect someone to say the least.

In fact the thought itself, that Sans had to have gone through hell just trying to keep this all a secret? It made the young woman worry about him mentally. Thinking that this had to have had some kind of scar on his mind to say the least. Or even some kind of emotional scar that would reach his SOUL and that made her all the more worried about the skeleton.