Repair and to get Evidence

Sans had to admit, when he came to get his phone fixed by Alphys, it had left him alone to think. Of all the things that Frisk had to ask him, it had to be that she wanted him to pick her up from her date? That was one thing that he hadn't expected, and didn't want to do. There was no way that he wanted to be near that bastard that dare to steal his Frisk from him.

But, at the same time he knew that he had no true claim over her since she was her own person. Rubbing at his skull, Sans let out a soft sigh as he looked over at Alphys as she worked away at his phone. He had done a number on it because of what Frisk had asked him and well, it had set him off, but then again he had broken a few things already.

Such as the pen...

A fork...

Then of course his cell phone, what more could he break?!

Oh, and how the hell is he able to break things in the first place?! He's never had that kind of strength before and all of a sudden he does? What the hell is going on with him lately? First he has zero to little strength, now he is a lot stronger. Then of course there is his weird behavior, such as his anger whenever someone tries to date Frisk. (Even though that one is new) And of course the weird joint pain, slight exhaustion and the pacing that Papyrus said he could hear.

Speaking of...

"Yo, Alphys, do you think you can also get a camera for my room?"

Alphys turned her head as she gazed over at the skeleton. Her one brow raised at him in confusion, her expression spoke that she was almost afraid of the reason for his request.

Rolling his eye lights, Sans calmly said "Look, Paps said that he's heard weird noises coming from my room lately. It sounds like pacing or something so, I want to try to figure it out to see if I'm sleep walking or something else is going on that I'm not aware of." Alphys still didn't seem to like the idea from the way she just kept blandly staring at him.

"I'm only going to use it once in case it's something that I should be concerned with." Sans pointed out.

Alphys sighed softly before saying "A-Alright but promise m-m-m-me that if you find something that you t-t-t-think is important let me know." That seemed reasonable enough. He nodded his head to that one, he leaned back against his seat, waiting for his phone to be fixed. God, this was annoying, the waiting was driving him nuts.

His knee started to bounce a little while he waited. Letting out a soft sigh, the skeleton had his hands folded in front of him and his chin pressing against the back of his hands. The young skeleton let out a soft sigh as he tried to occupy himself while he waited for his phone to be repaired. Though, that was also assuming that it could be repaired in the first place with him having snapped it in half.

Closing his sockets, the skeleton mumbled something under his breath. His thoughts couldn't help but feel worried about what he would find at Frisk's date tonight. He was worried that he would find something that he didn't want to discover, but at the same time he hoped that Frisk had a bad time.

Did that make him a bad guy?

Shaking his head, the skeleton tapped the tips of his skeletal fingers together, hoping that maybe some kind of movement would be enough to distract him from his thoughts.

"Sans, what d-d-d-did you do to your phone? It was snapped in h-h-h-half." Alphys said as she mumbled something under her breath. Sans looked up and tried to think of a way to give an answer to the small yellow lizard monster. What could he say? That he had used his new found strength to snap his cell in half because he was pissed off about Frisk being on a date, more so because it wasn't with him?