Shopping Trip

Sans sighed softly as he looked at his phone. Hoping to keep himself occupied while he waited for Frisk to come to the house. It had been a couple hours since he woke up, having breakfast and learning a bit of what had happened before he was awake. The strange overload on his senses had for the most part dissipated from him but for the time being he wasn't sure if it would just come back to him again.

There was no way of knowing what would happen to him later on.

Rubbing at his face, the skeleton wasn't sure what had happened to him. It just seemed as if he was in some kind of weird sensual overload with his sight, sense of smell and hearing. It was amazing that he hadn't gone deaf actually, or even blind for that matter. As for the headache, it was still kind of there though not as bad as it was before.

That was at least something else to be happy for.

Looking at the clock in the living room, he could hear the soft ticking as the seconds went by. It was nearly enough to make his hearing worse than it was before. Trying to get himself to breathe, Sans knew that he had to think of something else, had to get his mind off of the sounds in his home. Hoping that would be enough to get him to calm down.

Easier said than done unfortunately.

Turning his gaze back to his phone, Sans wasn't sure when Frisk would get here, he just hoped that it would be soon. The thought of her, it made a purr escape him. Causing him to quickly slap a hand to his mouth, eyes widening in shock. 'What the hell?! Did I just purr?!'</i> He thought to himself, hoping that Papyrus didn't hear that. Looking toward the kitchen, he hadn't heard his brother coming out to check on him. It seemed that he hadn't heard a single thing from him.

'Thank god.' He thought to himself, though how long would that last? Till his brother would hear something that he shouldn't have to hear from his brother?

Then, he had something hit him without warning.

A scent that almost felt as if it had slammed into him. Eyes widening, he sniffed the air, his eye sockets lowered slightly, half open with what could be best described as a dreamy expression. Filled with bliss as he felt comfort in this scent that was hitting him. It was a mix of vanilla, hibiscus flowers and cherry blossoms. It was a soft scent, not overly powering on his senses but still rather pleasant to him. Making him feel... at peace if that made any kind of sense to him. How was it that this could put him at ease?

Then there was a knock at the door, causing him to groan. He pushed himself to get off of the couch and made his way to the door. "Yes?" He said, only to blush madly when he saw that it was Frisk. "Oh, hey kiddo. You arrived." He had a big grin on his face. Damn it, he hadn't expected her to show up yet even though he was rather pleased that she did.

Closer inspection, he saw that she was wearing a simple blue sweater dress with a pair black pants that looked like they would keep her legs warm for this weather. To go with the outfit she had on a pair of black hiking boots, most likely to keep her feet warm as well. Looking back up, the skeleton saw that she had on a black coat. Her hands were tucked into her pockets so he couldn't tell if she was wearing gloves or not.

"Sans?" She called out, causing him to look at her blue eyes once again. He blushed a little at the reminder that he had just been staring at her. "You okay? You seem kind of shaken right now." She stood on her toes and placed a hand on his forehead. He nearly leaned into her touch but had to stop himself from doing so.

"M'fine kiddo. Don't worry about a thing." He said with a chuckle before asking "Did... you uh... bring the pain meds?" His headache felt like it was starting to come back. Most likely from the stress that was hitting him. Frisk nodded her head and pulled out the bottle of pain medicine. He noticed that she did indeed wear a pair of gloves. A nice pair of white gloves with the fluff around her wrists.