Chapter One

Chapter One : The Big Question

April 24, 2015

Prince Arthur Confirms He Is Dating Sinderella Blackwood as They Celebrate A Year of Dating

It's official!

Prince Arthur relationship has just reached a major milestone!

The prince and the heiress have been dating seriously for about a year now, PEOPLE confirmed last week.

Things are moving at a great pace for them, in fact, that Arthur has already introduced Blackwood to his father (and the future king of England), Prince Charles, and the entire royal family. She even attended private family functions, PEOPLE has learned.

"Arthur is pretty serious about her and she is pretty serious about him," says a pal. Adds another close friend: "It's great. They have a lot in common and I'm sure they will get on very well."

"I believe they will get married maybe in a year or two," says a Royal source.

A shot of them cuddled up together on another boat ride with their hair blowing in the wind was taken today as they celebrated their one year anniversary.

👑
April 26, 2015

Sinderella Blackwood is pretty in pink as she enjoys romantic vacation in Paris with Prince Arthur

Sinderella Blackwood was smiling as she walked down the streets of Paris with boyfriend Prince Arthur on Friday.

The businesswoman looked refreshed in a pair of cat eye sunglasses she paired with a pink Gucci dress and white sneakers.

His Royal Highness looked chic in a pair of pink sunglasses, a halfway buttoned up blue shirt, and black pants paired with white sneakers.

The couple both topped off their outfits with black fanny packs that they flung across their shoulders as they strolled through the city.

Prince Arthur appeared to be ready for a long day of walking and carried a brochure in his hand and had on his Apple watch.

Blackwood shared a photo of herself in Paris to Instagram on Friday. She was talking on her phone with the caption, 'Happy on the inside.'

👑

April 27, 2015

2,009,277 likes

2,009,277 likes

sinderellavbw My nautical side 🛥

View all 7,566 comments

👑
April 29, 2015

👑April 29, 2015