Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven : Christmas

December 24, 2015

Prince William, Prince Arthur, and Prince Harry Get Playfully Competitive During a Christmas Eve Soccer Game

Prince William, Prince Harry, and Prince Arthur showed their competitive sides when they played in the annual Sandringham Football Match in King's Lynn, England, on Christmas Eve.

Playing soccer together over the holidays has become a tradition for the royal trio, who donned black-and-yellow jerseys reading "Blackhorse Inn," as they teamed up on the field alongside workers from the Sandringham Estate.

Harry might have had the upper hand since he got so much practice playing during his official tour of South Africa in November, but it looked like Will and Arthur held their own.

Between church services, afternoon tea, and a lively gift-opening ceremony, the soccer game is just one of many festive traditions that the royal family holds dear.

👑
December 25, 2015

The Royal Family attend Sandringham church for Christmas service in front of eager crowds

CROWDS gathered outside a Sandringham church as The Queen, and the Royal Family arrived this morning for their Christmas Day service.

Her Majesty looked in good spirits as she wrapped up warm to walk into the service.

Followed by her sons, Prince Charles, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, and her daughter-in-law, the Duchess of Cornwall, The Queen arrived at the first of two services they will attend at St Mary Magdalene Church today.

Prince Arthur, Sinderella Blackwood, and Prince Harry arrived alongside their cousins, Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice. The Duke of Edinburgh smiled as he walked with his daughter Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence.

The Duchess of Cambridge beamed at well-wishers as she arrived looking radiant in a green coat and hat.

The 33-year-old royal made her way in with her husband Prince William, by her side.

After wearing a white skirt and matching jacket this morning, the Queen opted for a vibrant red coat and matching hat for her second outfit of the day. She was seen waving at the crowds as she walked up the steps into the church.

Sophie, the Countess of Wessex, was also in attendance.

Hundreds of well-wishers gathered, hoping to catch a glimpse of Prince George and Princess Charlotte as the Royal Family attend the traditional Christmas Day church service.

The Queen arrived in Norfolk by train last week to oversee preparations for Christmas Day on the estate.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will only have a short journey to make to join the family, traveling from their home at nearby Anmer Hall.

Each year crowds are invited to the grounds to watch the royals as they make their way to the church.

The service was played over speakers to those who make the journey.

👑
January 10, 2016

Sinderella Blackwood and Prince Arthur all smiles as they get closer to their wedding date

Sinderella Blackwood and Prince Arthur looked to be in good spirits while attending a wreath-laying ceremony at the War Memorial Cross in Norfolk, England, on Sunday.

Sinderella and Arthur were accompanied by Will and Kate, who turned 34 years old on Saturday, Kate's family, parents Carole and Michael Middleton, siblings Pippa and James Middleton, as well as Arthur and Will's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II at the event, which marked the 100th anniversary of the Gallipoli Campaign during World War II.

The outing is just the latest we've seen of the pair.

In March, Sinderella and Arthur are set to marry in Westminster Abbey in London.