Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten : Engagement Photos

November 30, 2015

"A woman named Meghan Markle has been calling you," Hope said, holding my business phone in her hand.

I sighed.

"She's been calling me for months now," I said as I finish my make-up for my engagement photoshoot.

"Why?" Hope asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know. I haven't answered her calls, but she gives me opportunist vibes," I replied.

Hope nods.

"Make sense, I looked her up, and she's an actress from that show suits," Hope said.

"Never heard of it," I said.

"Well, Arthur is downstairs waiting for you, so go and take some cute pictures with your man," Hope said.

I laugh and walk out of the room and down the stairs.

"What do you think?" I asked Arthur as I walk into the living room

Arthur smiles and walks over to me.

"I'm a lucky man," He says as he kisses my cheek.

👑
December 5, 2015

Prince Arthur and Sinderella Blackwood's Engagement Photos

Prince Arthur and Sinderella Blackwood have taken the next engagement step. They announced the news at the beginning of November and took photos in St James Palace.

But now, they have released their perfectly lit, professionally edited engagement photos, which were taken earlier this week with fashion photographer Alexi Lubomirski.

👑
December 8, 2015

👑December 8, 2015

5,782,578 likes

sinderellavbw I love you.

View all 100,000 comments

👑

His Royal Highness Prince Arthur of Wales and Miss Sinderella Blackwood will marry on 10th March 2016.

Today's announcement follows earlier confirmation of the month of the wedding and its location at Westminster Abbey.

👑
December 12, 2015

👑December 12, 2015

987,678 likes

theblackwoodcollection @sinderellavbw & @lilireinhart #bff

View all 2,678 comments

👑

"You look stunning," I told Lili as I stared at her in her maid of honor dress for my wedding.

"Do I?" Lili asked as she spun around for me.

I clap my hand and smile.

"Yes," I answered.

"Good because I've been working out just for this wedding," She said.

I chuckle.

Lili is ushered back behind the curtain to change out of her dress while I look at my wedding gown, falling in love with it again.

"You really love it, huh?" Lili asked.

I nod.

"Yes, I do. It came out perfectly," I replied, tearing up. "I can't believe I'm getting married," I added.

"Here you go," Lili said as she hands me a tissue.

"Thank you," I said as I wiped a tear from my eye.

"You're going to be a beautiful bride," Lili said.

"I hope so," I said.

"Sinderella, do you want to try on your third dress?" Colin, my designer, asked.

"What's your third dress like?" Lili asked.

"It's a Bohemian bridal look," I answered as I walked behind the curtain to put on my third wedding gown.

After Colin helps me put on the dress, I stare at myself in the mirror.

I fell in love with the dress that felt modern yet timeless and embodied the elevated bohemian sensibility that I wanted

I walked out from behind the curtain, and Lili gasped.

"You're going to steal the show with this dress," Lili said.

Colin places a floral crown on my head.

"This is me," I said.