Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight : The Bae Jewelry

July 12, 2015

Prince Arthur and Sinderella Blackwood go to couple therapy sessions

Not all couples, no matter how glamorous, rich or famous, have the skills necessary to improve the quality of — or even save — their relationship.

Overcoming relationship problems can be difficult for the average couple. Throw in the paparazzi, beautiful fans, enormous egos and you can see why so many celebrity couples are choosing couple's therapy including Prince Arthur and Sinderella Blackwood.

While Prince Arthur and Sinderella Blackwood may seem like the "power couple" who have it all, like most couples, they still have their share of ups and downs.

The couple have managed to work out their differences through couple's therapy. A report from Mail Online suggests that Prince Arthur and Sinderella apparently turned to couple counseling.

According to a source, "they have known their therapist for a long time and try to have weekly sessions just to keep communication open and make sure there are no misunderstandings."

By going to couples counseling they want to prevent problems from surfacing in their relationship as they plan to get married.

Apparently, couples therapy acts as a preventative for potential stumbling blocks.

👑
July 14, 2015

👑July 14, 2015

980,711 likes

980,711 likes

danielbae @thebaejewerly thanks you @sinderellavbw for always being down for these crazy commercials.

View all 1,622 comments

sinderellavbw you're welcome

👑
July 22, 2015

Selena Marie Gomez (/səˈliːnə ˈɡoʊmɛz/ sə-LEE-nə GOH-mez; born July 22, 1992) is an American singer, actress, and producer.