Roommate Aren't that Annoying

The week passed by like a blur; the only thing he did was study and go to class. He'd nearly forgotten about Shigaraki if it wasn't for Shigaraki reminding him to change his gauze. But finally, as he handed in his last final, he was done.

'I can finally relax for a bit, even if it's only for a month,' Natsuo thought as he walked home. He opened the door, took off his shoes, and was greeted with the sight of an aggravated Shigaraki. "Hey Shigaraki, did you wake up on the wrong side of the couch this morning?"

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes, "shut up. Why were you ignoring me this last week? I get it, I'm the enemy, and quite frankly, I don't want to spend a lot of time with you. But, this, this was just unusual."

"I had finals. I thought I mentioned that?" Natsuo gave Shigaraki a confused look.

"You did mention that. But, what are finals?"

Natsuo gave Shigaraki a blank look, trying to decide whether he should laugh or explain. He chose the latter, "finals are the final tests at the end of each semester. They test how much of the material from the semester you've memorized. Did you not have finals?"

"Obviously, or I wouldn't be asking you about them. I was homeschooled, I was given a pretty decent education, all things considered. But sensei thought it would be useless to bother myself with something like finals."

"Huh, didn't expect the leader of the League of Villains to have been homeschooled." Natsuo put his keys on the counter and walked towards the couch where Shigaraki sat.

"Well, it isn't like there's a school for villains," Shigaraki turned towards him and glared at him.

Natsuo shrugged as he turned on the small T.V and grabbed an Xbox 9000 controller from the side table. "Well, anyway, we can spend time together or whatever. I want to test my quirk on you anyway, and I don't think you trust me quite yet."

"Why do you want to use your quirk on me? Are you going to break my bones, perhaps? Ooh! Or are you going to take away my hands?" Shigaraki chuckled maniacally for a bit before turning his attention to the new Luigi game Natsuo was playing.

"Nope. I want to try healing your wound. I've only tried my quirk on plants, so I don't know exactly how well it'll work. But, then again, I don't know why it wouldn't work."

"So I'm your guinea pig then?"

"Sort of," Natsuo had Luigi befriend the ghosts he met as he walked through the castle.

"Great, just great. Why couldn't you have tried this earlier?"

Natsuo pinched his nose bridge and sighed, "my quirk is still relatively weak, and getting shot with a gun is pretty serious. I only managed to keep a small plant from wilting yesterday."

Natsuo barely noticed Shigaraki rolling his eyes, but he elbowed him in the ribs anyway.

"You're awfully brave. I know we had an agreement and all, but still, that's brave."

"Coming from the guy who wanted to spend time with me."

"Shut up!"

Natsuo stayed silent for a while. Which seemed to work out for Shigaraki since he was enthralled with the game. He commented about how weird this game was and why didn't Natsuo attack the ghosts, but Natsuo ignored him. The next few hours dripped away with little conversation, only with Shigaraki asking for a controller and Natsuo absentmindedly giving it to him. The two of them occasionally talked about a character or two.

----------

Dinner was approaching, and Natsuo decided the best thing to do was to make dinner. He wasn't the worst cook in the world, but to say he was the best would be an insult to chefs everywhere. He asked Shigaraki what he wanted, but Shigaraki didn't care what was being made, just as long as there wasn't an odd texture or bad smell.