Idiot

"Hey, thanks for staying with me, Shigaraki. I hate to admit it, but I was pretty lonely in my apartment before you came along."

'Hey, it's not a problem. As much as I love the League, they can be pretty overbearing, so being with you is a breath of fresh air."

Natsuo rolled his eyes. "Alright, if you say so."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Natsuo, what do you want me to make for dinner?" Shigaraki asked, noticing that Natsuo was studying in the kitchen for once. He started looking for things in the cabinets.

Natsuo looked up from his textbooks and sat up in his chair. "Sashimi, maybe?"

Shigaraki made his way to the fridge and paused, "I don't think we have any more fish."

"Then how about Katsudon?"

"Alright, I think we have some more pork, so we can definitely do that."

Natsuo stood up and made his way over to Shigaraki, "would you like any help?" He stood right beside him and smiled.

"The only thing that you're helping me with is making the eggs and rice. Even you can't mess that up," Shigaraki rolled his eyes and smirked.

"I'm not that bad at cooking," Natsuo groaned.

"You're right; you aren't that bad at cooking. However, unlike you, I can make toast without burning it."

"It was one time!" Natsuo groaned at Shigaraki's gloating. "Anyway, I guess we'll see how good you actually are at cooking."

"Shut up."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsuo laughed when he told this story to his siblings, obviously replacing Shigaraki's name with one of his friends' names. This was a special occasion because this was one of the few days that they were all free. So, as a treat, they went to the mall to hang out and get food; they sat at the fountain in the middle of the mall. The story made Shoto laugh, which he was proud of, and Fuyumi facepalmed.

"Really, that's the funniest thing that happened to you this week?" Fuyumi joked as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well, there was that time someone spray-painted the building with the words 'this school is for nerds,' so there's that."

"Th-that's not any better!" Shoto tried to say through his laughter.

"I mean, you're not wrong. But in my defense, nobody does anything entertaining. The funniest things usually happen at parties, and I'm not usually invited to them."

"Oh wow, can't imagine why."

Natsuo briefly glared at his sister before continuing the conversation, "anyway, I've heard from Shoto that you've got a crush on someone, Fuyumi. So, who is it?"

"I'll tell you mine when you tell me yours!"

"Oh, would you look at the time! I better get home," Natsuo got up and tried to walk away, but Fuyumi caught him by his hoodie.

"You're not leaving any time soon. Come on, we still have to help Shoto pick out a gift for his friend."

"Nee-san, it's okay! I've had a lot of fun today, and I'm actually going to bake something for Midoriya, so don't worry about it."

"Are you sure, Shoto? Because I was mostly joking."

"Yeah, I'm sure Natsu-nii."

"I guess it is getting pretty late," Fuyumi remarked and gathered up her things.