Home

Summary- Movie night time! Natsuo spends time with the League!

Notes-  Alright, so this is part two of the last chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsuo heard a loud noise and looked at the door.

"Natsuo! Are you okay?" Himiko jumped on the bed and wrapped the blanket around herself.

"I do apologize for Dabi's actions. He's not known for being sociable, to say the least, though dramatics are unfortunately his expertise."

"I'm alright now, Himiko. You don't need to apologize for Dabi; you aren't in charge of him."

"Want me to stab him?"

"Tomura already offered, but I'm good."

Mr. Compress sat on the chair next to the bed, waved a greeting to Kurogiri and Magne, and sighed. "Still, I would like you to know that you are welcome here. If Shigaraki trusts you, then we all trust you."

"Thank you."

Spinner ran through the door and face planted on the floor. Then, he got up and sat on the bed, "so what movies are we watching?"

"Something amazing! They'll suck!" Twice sat on the floor and leaned against the bed.

"I'm sure Natsuo has good taste," Magne sat on the floor next to Twice and turned her head to face Natsuo. "I'm sorry about what happened with Dabi."

"I agree with Magne. I sincerely hope that you're okay, and it is completely fine if you're not." Kurogiri sat on the other chair in the room.

"Thank you, Magne, and I'll be okay. Not right now, but eventually, I'll be fine and get used to it. We're watching some Ghibli films if that's alright; I was thinking of watching Princess Mononoke first."

Murmurs and shouts of agreement arose from the group.

Kurogiri's head floated towards Natsuo, "what kind of pizza would you like?"

"Pepperoni and bacon. And then, whatever everyone else wants."

Natsuo watched Kurogiri nod before turning his attention to Tomura, who stomped into the room.

"You guys better not be overwhelming my boyfriend," Tomura grumbled and sat by Natsuo on the bed.

"Us? We would never!" Magne rolled her eyes and laughed.

Natsuo watched Tomura roll his eyes, and he chuckled; he started up the movie.

He'd watched this movie a couple of times when his friends practically begged him to watch it. He couldn't recite this movie word-for-word, and this movie wasn't nostalgic for him quite yet, but it was still one of his favorite movies.

Scenes twirled before him, and recent memories played in his mind.

As he looked around at everyone eating pizza that, at some point, Kurogiri brought in, smiling, laughing, and enjoying the movie, he found himself starting to cry.

"Natsuo, are you okay?" Tomura whispered.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Natsuo turned to face Tomura and smiled.

"Good. Want to put in another movie?"

"Sure. How about Ponyo?"

"Shut up, you two! I'm trying to watch the movie!" Himiko loudly whispered.

Natsuo rolled his eyes but obliged nonetheless.

As soon as the credits rolled, everyone was either crying, smiling, or a combination of both. Natsuo allowed them a few minutes to put themselves together before putting in the next movie.