We Made It

Summary- A typical day in the lives of Natsuo and Tomura.

Notes- It's the final chapter! Thank you so much for sticking with this story! I'm sorry that it took so long to get this out but I hope that this chapter is worth the wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight drifted from the window into Natsuo's eyes. Groaning, Natsuo yawned and woke up. He kissed Tomura's forehead, a gentle smile gracing his face as he did so. Tomura had latched onto him, so Natsuo was effectively trapped, not that he really minded.

He scrolled through his phone, deleted Twitter for the last time, went through the various texts from his friends, and saw a few missed calls from Fuyumi. He made a mental note to return the calls because he knew he would be dead if he missed one more call.

It only took a few minutes for Natsuo to catch up with the news and stuff, so he played some games on his phone. Then, it took an hour for Tomura to wake up. He knew Tomura was awake when he felt him kiss the back of his head. Smiling a bit brighter, he turned towards his boyfriend.

"Good morning, babe."

"Goood morning, Natsuo," Tomura latched on tighter to Natsuo.

"Please let me go; I have a nice day planned for us."

Tomura groaned and hid his face on Natsuo's shoulder. "Come on, five more minutes? We can do whatever you want after that."

"Wait, so I can bake a cake for us tonight?"

That got Tomura's attention as he sprung out of bed and tried to get dressed. Keyword, "tried." He was flailing around, trying in vain to get his t-shirt on, only for it to end up backwards.

Natsuo laughed and started getting dressed. Tomura then gave him a pointed look which only made Natsuo laugh even louder.

"I hate you," Tomura spat as he turned his shirt around.

"I love you too, babe!"

They left the room, and Natsuo went into the kitchen. He called Fuyumi back; it was about a possible family dinner which Natsuo declined. Fuyumi seemed to be okay with it, and she respected his privacy when it came to the identity of his boyfriend.

After making plans to meet up with her and Shoto at an aquarium later that week, he hung up and smiled. He walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch next to his boyfriend, who was playing Breath of the Wild 2.

He laid down, and Tomura laid on top of him. They sat in relative silence as he watched Tomura play. Natsuo combed his fingers through Tomura's hair as he focused on the quests, the fantastic plot, the characters, and the beautiful scenery. He occasionally asked questions about the game, and Tomura answered them and expanded on them.

Tomura didn't freely talk about video games or his favorite book for a while unless they were already in a conversation. But now, after a couple months of dating, Tomura talks about his interests a lot, and Natsuo's ended up learning a lot about books and games he'd never heard of.

He loves it when his boyfriend rambles on about his interests. He loves how passionate Tomura looks, how he sometimes goes off on tangents, and how happy Tomura looks when he's done.

"... and for some reason, you have to get this really rare and specific item just to get this weapon! I know it fits into the storyline and that it's supposed to make the game more challenging, but quite frankly, this is annoying."

"I know, babe. At least when you get the weapon, you'll be one step ahead of the next boss."

"You're right, but still, it's annoying as hell!" Tomura sighed before continuing; he sounded uncertain as he spoke. "Also, if my rambling gets annoying then you can always tell me to shut the heck up."