Meeting The League

Word Count: 2,500

Summary: Natsuo visits the League, makes a startling discovery, and talks about something important with Tomura. Lots of fluff and angst ensue!

Credit to Dabi's part belongs to this post- https://incorrect-natshig.tumblr.com/post/653494197570142208/you-know-what-would-be-interesting-in-natshig

They are amazing and if you haven't checked out their blog, then please check out their blog! They are a really awesome person and they produce a lot of amazing content!

Notes- The last chapter will be shorter since it's meant to wrap up the fic, however I am not done with this fic quite yet! There will be another one-shot or two about this mini universe, and after that I may write more one-shots about this pairing. Also, we made it to 20k words which I am super excited about! I am so sorry with how I portrayed Dabi in this chapter but eh, angst is good. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

p.s- There's KuroPress in this chapter but I'm not tagging it since it's not an important part of this chapter. However, I would be more than happy to write a Kuropress one-shot if you guys want one!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few weeks of their relationship passed by like a blur. The trip to the League ended up being postponed because the hospital ended up being flooded with patients, so Natsuo couldn't go. He noticed that Tomura seemed to be gone more often, but he didn't mind it; after all, Tomura warned him of it. But the few moments that he did get to spend with Tomura were spent learning more and more about him. He learned what his favorite flowers were, his favorite dessert, and what life he wanted to live after this was all done.

Today was going to be the day that they would visit the League, so as a bit of a celebration, Natsuo woke up early and began his plan. First, he went to the nearby florist to pick up the bouquet of chrysanthemums, peonies, and roses. Then, he went to the nearby bakery and picked up some ohagi. Last but certainly not least, he ordered a light breakfast to go from one of their favorite restaurants.

He walked home with the flowers in one hand and the box in the other. He kicked the door a few times, and soon, a very tired Tomura opened the door.

"Natsuo, what's all this?" Tomura yawned, took the ohagi from Natsuo, and set it on the counter.

"Well, since we're visiting your family today, I figured I'd treat you to a small breakfast before we went. Oh, and here's your bouquet of flowers!" Natsuo handed the flowers to Tomura and rubbed his neck. "I know it's kinda small, but we've only been dating for a few weeks, so-"

He was cut off when Tomura swiftly kissed him. He melted into the kiss for a few moments when Tomura backed off.

"Natsuo, this- this is perfect. I love it, and I love you." Tomura gave Natsuo a soft smile; he got a small jar from the cabinet, filled it with water, and put the flowers in.

"I love you too. I ordered some breakfast for us, just something light before we go."

"Thank you. But, you know the PLF mansion is only forty minutes away if we take the train. We have to be there at what, five in the afternoon? We'll be fine. I promise." Tomura walked to Natsuo and gave him a hug.

Natsuo returned the hug and sighed, "I know, it's just- I'm meeting your family, and I kinda don't want to get on their bad sides."

"You'll be fine. Trust me, they know that if I can trust you, then they can trust you. Besides, I can imagine you fitting into the family dynamic pretty easily. If you're worried about the whole 'son of the number one hero' thing, then I can vouch for you, and whether you tell them right away or at some point in the near future is your decision." Tomura hugged Natsuo tighter.