Fighting and Reconcilement

A week passed by before more conflict arose. Within that week, Tomura had told the League about what happened with him and Natsuo; he changed Natsuo's name in the conversation. The League was mad, to say the least, but Tomura grew numb to the whole situation.

He accepted the fact that he wouldn't be allowed at Natsuo's place anymore and that Natsuo wasn't going to apologize. It's not like he would have a chance to apologize anyway. Maybe he accepted it too quickly, but he didn't care. He was too busy to care.

After the week was up, he started having to deal with Re-Destro and the Liberation Army. They were going to war sometime soon, and Tomura had to be prepared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shigaraki!"

Tomura looked around for the source of the sound, quickly finding Spinner to be the cause.

"Yeah?" Shigaraki sighed.

"You've gotta look out for Gigantomachia and the others! Twice already found Toga, and she didn't look so good!" Spinner growled, his swords ready in his hands as he looked around Daika.

"I'll have Twice take care of Toga until we can get back to them. As for Gigantomachia-" Tomura smirked, "-we'll know when he's near, and he's an easy target. In the meantime, I need to kill more of the Liberation Army; they've messed with the wrong group of people." He threw his head back in laughter, he'd been fighting for a week non-stop, and the lack of sleep was probably getting to him.

Just as he spoke, more Liberation Army members walked behind them in the street they were in, so he decayed them and anyone standing by the wall from a distance. He heard Spinner yell his name, but at that moment, he didn't care. His only goal was to get rid of the Liberation Army and anyone who supported them.

Yet again, Tomura heard his name being called and turned around to see more Meta Liberation Army members staring at him. He sighed and shouted for Spinner to stay behind him; he wasn't going to let anyone hurt more of his family.

The MLA members rushed at him, and he reached out his arms. Some rushed to his side and met their fate by Spinner's blade, some fell unconscious, but most of them died and turned into the dirt he walked on. He cackled and turned around, keeping one arm stretched out in case anybody dared to try and kill Spinner. Tomura noticed that Spinner took a couple of steps back.

"Shigaraki, are you okay?"

"In all honesty, I'm feeling pretty bad right now. But I know I'll feel better once I wipe Re-Destro's stupid smile off his face," Tomura smirked.

"Do you have a plan?"

Tomura noticed Spinner's worried look. He dropped the grin and sighed. "I do. I just need to get to the tower and destroy it; hopefully, Re-Destro will die. I need you and the others to stay behind. Will you guys be able to handle some of this mess by yourselves?"

"We will be able to handle this. Just do whatever it takes to get rid of the MLA," Spinner gave Tomura with a determined look.

With that, Tomura smiled and walked to the tower to end the MLA once and for all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He destroyed the tower in seconds. He laughed but soon stopped when he realized that Re-Destro had survived his fall. Re-Destro looked mad, and that was an understatement. Tomura knew he was in over his head, but he needed to protect his family.

The fight resulted in Tomura getting his first three fingers on his left hand, ripped off, and interestingly, some of his quirk awakening. He didn't know what this meant, but as long as he could control his quirk better, he was fine with it.