what'll happen?

HI!!!! So, haven't been updating for a while but do not worry! I plan to actually finish this story. So yeah.... bye for now!!!

                -OtakuGeek

------ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^----------

Mark's POV (yay!!!)

I looked around for (y/n). "Where is she?!"

I don't know why I was honestly worried. I knew she would make it, I mean with her skill and talent?! But still, I don't know why I'm so worried. "Dude, chill out. I'm sure she'll be in our dorm, greeting us with a smile" Vince spoke

"Yeah, and you've seen her fight, she kicks butt!" An agreeing Lin said

"Ok, you guys are right. Let's just wait in the dorm for her." I said, with the two of them nodding in agreement.

--------- Reader's POV --------

I walked into the dorm, not paying attention to my surroundings. I didn't even notice how many times the team called out my name until I finally heard my name called out by a somewhat frustrated Mark. "(Y/n)! Where have you been! It's been an hour since they told us to go to our dorms!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just...." I paused for a minute, " I've been thinking about those, those things out there. What if they reach the town, the city,  our families?! I'm just wondering if we could even do anything about it like Professor told me!"

"You've got a point. What'll happen to the people those things see? Will they show mercy? Kill them? Surrender? We don't know..." Lin sadly said, remembering her loved ones.

"Look, I don't know what's going to happen. But let's make sure to protect the people we love," I said, while patting Lin on the shoulder

I stood up to sit on the window sill "besides, there are so many amazing hunters and huntress' out there. We'll be fine" I finished with a small smile

"Ok, ok you may be right. Just make sure to be very careful now. Since those things are here and stuff." An akward Vince spoke

"Yup, very---- (Y/N) LOOK OUT!!" Mark shouted and jumped at me, sliding me out of the way, pinning me to the ground from..... ONE OF THESE CREATURES?!

"WHAT THE--" before I could finish I was carried out of the room. Away from the unconscious, crushed creature. What are you? Thoughts swarming my head.

I didn't realize that we were in professor Ozpin's office with teams RWBY, JNPR and CFVY.

"I know your all wondering why I brought you all here today. Well, it's to discuss the current events that have occurred" he spoke

"Sir, what are they anyway?!" Coco exclaimed in a calm yet sassy tone

"Well, we're deciding to call them Kagen, and we are receiving new information on what they are. Apparently the military has caught two in the past 24 hours."

"Wait, your telling us that this has been happening for a longer period of time?! Why weren't we informed sooner?!"

"Well miss Belladona, the military tried to keep it a secret from the public and thought they wouldn't reach civilization and stay in the forest"

"Well, what do you want us to do, sir?" Ruby asked

"I would like for your teams and another chosen team not here today to help us with the Kagen."

With that we all saluted to the professor and left. What will happen?

__________

I UPDATED! YAYAYAYYAYA! I hope you liked it!!!!

                -OtakuGeek