The Plan...?

FINALLY! AN UPDATE! I know, you're welcome. Well.... I don't have much to say, so enjoy :)

-OtakuGeek

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Your POV

It's been a 2 weeks or so, since "Warren's quest". He's been raising his newly hatched kiro (which he named Riko, switching the letters of Kiro around). He takes it with him everywhere and annoys me about it! I guess a little crush grew with him, telling me I was the "Mother" of Riko. Lately, Mark has been keeping a close eye on me too. I've always wondered what goes on in his head.... hmmmm...

Anyway, today was supposedly our first mission for the 'age of blood' dealio. "Good morning students. I hope you had a nice rest, but today we must work against this group of people" Prof. GoodWitch (AN:is this name even right?) explained.

We all nodded as a response, that's when Prof. Oz came into our view. "The mission is simple. All you have to do is gather information on our enemy. You will be split to two teams per site. Is that clear." He stated

We, once again, nodded in agreement. "Good
The groups will be (y/n) and Ruby's teams; and Warren and Jaune's team." A small sigh of relief escaped my lips that I didn't have to deal with Warren.

"Tommorow, I will let you know which 'site' you're assigned to. Until then, please prepare to leave two days from now. You're excused" he finished

We all left in a line. I was out the door when I noticed Mark wasn't with the team. "Where could he be?"

"Lighten up, (y/n). I'm pretty sure he just needed to get something that he left in there." Vince said walking beside me

"Hmmmm..... probably"

Prof. Oz POV

"Mr. Dawn, what is it you might need" I spoke out to the young faunus in front of me.

"I just wanted to know if you know anything about her case" he explained and immediately I knew what he was talking about.

"So you noticed. She herself doesn't know herself. Until that day, never tell her. Let her figure it out for herself." I continued, "but may I ask how you know about this"

"I've been keeping a close eye on her for a while. It just seems like... like..."

"She's changing" I finished for him

"Yes. Changing" Mark said

Suddenly a knock on the door surprised us both. "Mr. Dawn, we will continue our conversation later. You're excused." He walked until he got to the door. Before leaving he said " I hope, that she won't have to face the same fate as..."

I cut him off "I hope so too. Also, may I ask again how you know this?"

"I do my research" he smiled at me then left without another word.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Well? Is it good? Sorry that it's a short chapter and everything! But a promise is a promise. And I wonder what Prof. Oz and mark were talking about? I could already hear you guys saying "WHY YOU GOTTA BE DARUDE?!"

Lol :)

- OtakuGeek