The Happenings

So.... I know you guys wanted an update so I was all like "you know what? Imma update!" So thank you to all my readers!!! SO! Here's the reward for being loyal readers!!

-OtakuGeek

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Your POV

The man who led us down the corridor into our rooms was insanely quiet. His footsteps could barely be heard, and his presence was very weak. He must be some sort of assasin or ninja family decent. Which, of course, is very likely. Back then, people would use assasins or ninjas to kill the enemy. That was the time of the battle between Human and Faunus. Enough of history, that's for another time.

The only time he ever spoke was when he told us who's room this was or to hurry up. This guy peeked my curiosity. "(Y/n)," he suddenly said, making me jump out of my thoughts, "this is your room"

"Ummmmm, thanks..."

"If you're expecting a name, you're not getting one. But if you want to call me something, call me Night"

".... Night...?"

"Call me Night if you want a name. This conversation is a waste of my breathe and we have to keep moving. Quickly now" he then started moving with the remaining of the group.

"Rude" I mumbled under my breathe reaching out to the door handle. I open the door to find the most plain room I have ever seen in my life. Gray metal walls, run down bathroom, no window, uncomfortable bed with blue blankets, a singular light bulb, closet, and a radio.

I sigh at the bunker like feeling in the air. Which makes sense cause it's actually is a bunker. I drop my belongings next to the now closed door and head towards the bed. I plop myself down, and stare up at the molded celling. "Welp, guess I have to get used to six more days of this."

I stand up, stripping off my clothes towards the bathroom. Reaching the bathtub, I was completly naked by then and turned on the shower. I hopped into the bathtub, and suddenly thought about my life.... and boy I did make a lot of mistakes. Why do I always make myself so depressed in the shower. Just so full of thoughts... ya'know?

I finish taking a shower, wrapping myself in a white towel. I go out the bathroom, straight to my bag full of clothes by the door. I pick up the bag and drop it on the bed, rummaging through my bag to find my pajamas when someone suddenly knocks on the door with bug loud thuds. I say "come in" as a habit without thinking

The door slowly creeks open and i hear "Nice tail, lil' miss" I turn around, surprised.

"C-Clark! What are you doing here?! Why did you come in?!" I questioned, with a hint of embarrassment whule tightly holding onto my towel, making sure it won't fall.

"You did say I could come in..." he mumbled.

"Whatever! Get out! I need to change!" I yell at him while throwing what I can find and reach at him

"Ok ok, I'm going. But afterwards, go meet me. I need to tell you something." He left with those words leaving me alone to finally change.

Once he was gone, I let out a sigh of relief and stand up to start dressing myself in my pajamas. Even though I'm meeting him, I couldn't care less how I look at night.

I walked all the way to his, so called, office a few hallways and corners from my room. I knocked at his door, wondering what he might say or want to talk about.

"Hey, open up! I'm not gonna stand out here all night" I yell from the other side of the metal door.

"Ok, ok coming." He says from the other side of the metal door (AN: if you don't understand, just think "is it possible to hear what's happening on the other side of a metal door?")