Teams part 2 (again)

*SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! I haven't gotten the chance to do any writing these past few days*

           -OtakuGeek

          both you continue running through the dark hallway, well you being pulled again by Mark (knowing that he can see in the dark). He reaches the roof of the labyrinth where you find two people battling a nevermore grimm. The nevermore did seem like it wasn't normal, it looked bigger and stronger than all of the other nevermores you've encountered. "Y/n get down!"

           For some reason Mark's voice didn't reach your ear, but at the right moment you moved away before nevermore feathers could hit you. That was close. You decided to fight along side Mark and the two others on the roof. Pulling out your weapon (AN: weapon name is garnet), you made the blades of the sword close to a shot gun. Using dust and the bullet, you hit the nevermore in the head.

          The nevermore then turns to you, and approaches with great speed. You turned your garnet back into its blades and used ice dust. As the nevermore approached, you swing your sword sending a slash of sharp ice to the nevermore. While the nevermore was distracted, Mark then showed off his weapon (AN: it's like a scythe,  but it uses dust and the blade can change sizes. From a full on circle to just a spear)

       His scythe's blade was in a circle, the dust all traveled to the middle of the blade circle and became an orb of light. Mark then murmured something and the light shot directly at the nevermore. This final blast finally took down the nevermore amazing you and the two other people. "That was to close for comfort"

       "Yeah, tell me about it. And by the way, who were the two people here?" You looked up to try and find the two.

       "(Y/n)? (Y/n)! It is you!"

       That voice seemed familiar, then you thought " Vince?"

        " yup, in the flesh and this little girl here is Lin." He flashed a big smile at you

        "Oh hey Lin! And did you guys already recover your relics?" You asked curious

       "Yup, kinda wierd that they were flowers though."

        "Umm...we should head back now" Mark said

         "That's a great idea, I don't want to get attacked by more grimm anyway. Let's go!"

-------time skip to the school and team ceremony------

      "(F/n) (l/n), Mark dawn, Lin ro, and Vince Frade... from now on you will be known as team (AN: put your first initial please!) (F/i)MLV. Lead by (y/n)!"

       "Wait... what?!" You blurted out

       "Good job, shorty" Mark told you

       "Look, just because I'm shorter Than you doesn't mean I'm that short." You exclaimed back

          Giggles could be heard by the newly formed team. " And by the way, since we're sharing a room.... what'll happen"

           The team stayed quiet, "ummm, no peeking I guess!"

            With that Vince earned bad looks from you and Lin. You smiled at your team wow, big brother, if you could see me now you'd be so proud of me.