Teams part 1

You walk into the school, close by Vince, Yang and Ruby. Yang and Ruby decided to go someplace else in the crowd. You tense up, not knowing what to do. As thoughts run through your head, the schools head professor walked out on stage. You were cut off your thoughts by the professor saying "Welcome students to beacon academy; a school for training hunters and huntress. Now, keep in mind the dangers and the honor of being a hunter or huntress. Tomorrow we will be choosing your teams and partners. You are now dismissed" (I'm too lazy to make a full on speech XP)

        One by one students leave the auditorium, leaving you to wonder what your team is like and who is in it. Once you realized you were almost the only one left in the auditoriam, you decided to wonder off to the gym where everyone was to go to sleep. You see Ruby and her sister walking over to a girl with a black bow. She had yellow eyes that seemed to burn like the sun. Sometimes her bow twitched, which made you suspicious. you decided to walk over to them, once you were there you greeted them with a "hello!"

       "Oh, hey (y/n)! This is Blake, she's in my team"(team RWBY is 2nd years btw, sorry :p) a gleeful Ruby said

       "Oh hi! Wait, where's the 4th person? Isn't there supposed to be 4 per team?" You questioned

       "Right here, waiting for you to get out of the way so I can get to my team," a voice scoffed, "I'm still waiting!"

        You finally decided to move muttering sorry princess and her glaring at you. "Wiess! Why you gotta be darude!" Ruby yelled while Yang was going "dududududududududu" like the song.

         You laughed at their silliness and decided to go get freshened up for the night. Walking back from the bathroom, you bumped into yet another person. The girl who had bunny ears asked if you were ok and you replied with a faint "yes" while looking up to see the girl.

        Suddenly you stood up yelling " OMG, your a funaus (I suck at spelling)!?! I always wanted to have animal ears, their so cute!!" You exclaimed to the frightened yet amused girl.

       Suddenly a girl with (favorite animal) (ears or tail) yelled "Velvet! Coco's looking for you!!!"

         "Ok, Lin! I'll be there. Bye, umm..."

         "(Y/n)"

          "Ok, bye (y/n)! See ya in the morning!"

           After a few minutes you went back to the gym where you find your friends arguing.  You walk over to them, laughing at their arguement, until Blake got irritated and turned the lights of. Everyone went to bed after that. I can't wait to choose teams and partners tommorow, I just can't wait!!!

----AAAHHH! I am so busy and lazy to update, but I'm trying >.<!!!! Anyway thanks for reading la chapter(s)!! Luv ya!

                       OtakuGeek

(Sorry for the short chapter btw!! Forgive me senpais!)