New start

Hey guys! I.... have no excuse as to why I haven't updated... ;-; I'm so so sorry!!!! But here's to another chapter! I have failed all of you! Forgive me. And cheers to the final chapter!

-OtakuGeek

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Your POV

The noise around me died down and for some reason... I woke up. No one around me, but a different room. I wasn't wearing army like attire anymore, they were on the table next to me. Was that event just... a dream? Or reality? I don't know anymore. Everything's just so confusing. What... what is this? Is Ryan still dead? Why?! Why would I...

I get up, on the verge of tears, rushing to see if it was all real or not. I don't even bother with shoes, I just run and run and run. I don't know exactly where, but somewhere. I end up at the door of Clark. I don't hesitate to knock on the door. Once it opens Clark says to me "how may I--"

I look at him and break down; tears pouring down my face. "Was... was I dreaming?"

"What?"

"Is... is he alive? Did I see him? Am... am I going crazy?!"

"Umm," he thinks for a moment, "Oh... OH! Yeah, yeah! Ryan just went somewhere. After you fainted, he decided to go get something for you."

"He... he really is alive! Where did he go?! I want to see him!"

"Woah woah, hold your horses. He'll probably just scold you for getting up and running around while you're not feeling well."

"But-"

"Not buts, go back to the room you woke up in. Wouldn't he be worried to find his sister just disappeared. Go. Hurry"

I walk towards the room I came out of, murmuring to myself of how he was uptight and how I was right. I came to a stop in front of the door and hesitantly turn the metal handle that opens the heavy metal door. I go inside and lay back down on the bed that is surprisingly comfy for where we were. I waited for a bit and casually dosed off. I guess the running and stress got the better of me.

My dream was weird... it was about an alternate universe that had people watching me since I was in a show... and they had a thing for the show called "Fandoms" and shipping. I don't know... they shipped me with Mark, Vince, Warren, Lin, etc. I don't know what that dream meant, but good thing there isn't such universe with people called fangirls/fanboys.... right?

Anyways, enough of the dream talk. I was woken up by the creaking of the heavy metal door. I didn't bother to open my eyes just in case it was an uninvited guest. I hear a plastic bag filled with goodies drop by the door (remember, faunus) and footsteps walking towards the bed I was "sleeping" in. The chair that was at the desk (which was also made of metal) was being pulled towards the bed too. They stopped a few inches from the bed and sat down on the chair. Rummaging sounds of the bag were hears and a warm hand was places on my forehead. "Hmm.... seems you have a little but of a fever. But how? I left you here without one. Unless..."

I was pulled to sit upright which didn't even surprise me. If I was asleep though, I would've slapped a person 10 times. Each time getting harder and harder from momentum.

"Knew it, you are awake."

I stare at my big brother, trying to take in that I wasn't dreaming. He continues "you ran off didn't you. You thought you had a dream and went to see Clark"

"Wait... how'd you know that?!" I ask

"ummm... magic... duh" he replies looking away

"You passed by there first didn't you? Magic my butt" I said while sticking my tongue out at him