What?!

HEY GUYS!!! so here is another update! *yay* anyways, thank you guys for the 2k reads!!! Amazing, all y'all are amazing! Salamat po sa inyong lahat (tagalog there for you!)
Anyway.... ENJOY!

-OtakuGeek

--------------------------------------

Lin's POV

When we received the news of these new creatures called Kagen, I was honestly worried. My family is or was in the white fang. I grew up there, I considered it home until our leader stepped down and a new, darker leader approached.

My family, ever since then, had to run and try to escape the violence we've caused. One day, they actually caught us. My little brother and I were shielded and was told to run by our severely injured parents. The last thing I heard from them while I bolted with my crying brother in arms was the sound of gunshots, and two bodies crashing to the ground.

These burdens I have been carrying. Should I tell them of my past? "LIN! Liiiiinnnnn." My thoughts are interrupted by the voice of my dear friend (y/n)

"Yeah?"

"I've been talking to you for like five minutes! Tell me truthfully, is there something wrong?" These words struck me hard was she.... reading my mind?

"W-what are you talking about?"

"You've been sort of spacing out and failing in classes, which is totally unlike you! I'm just worried something happened" She spoke

"Well, (y/n), thank you for worrying, but some things I just have to keep to myself."

"Aren't you... hurting? Like wanting to say something so badly, but just don't have th e courage to?" Wow, is she really reading mind?!, "Ok Lin, I'm going to tell you a story that not even most of my closest friends know."

"Really, closest friends don't know about this?" I questioned

"Like I said before, the feeling of wanting to say something but don't have the courage to."

"Ok, ok continue." I said with a slight smile

"Ok? Ready. Here it goes,"

Flashback!
When I was younger, the only friend I had was my older brother. He was the best! One day, I started getting bullied at my school. You know why? Because there was a legend in my family of a 'chosen one' rising up, defeating mysterious monsters. Apparently, I was that chosen one. Word got out because my best friend betrayed me.

I always cried myself to sleep because of the torture. Sooner or later I became depressed and stayed home. When my brother found out, he swore to protect me. He even went to school with me, glaring at everyone passing by. He was the best.

One day, 5 years later, when I was 16. He decided to join beacon to become a hunter. I kept begging him not to go cause I would be lonely. He told me "never lose sight of your dreams, kiddo. So you can be like dad! (Y/n), dad always told me that. So just be proud for me. Ok?"

"Mhm"

"Good. Now, make sure YOU never lose sight of YOUR dreams, so you could be like big bro, ok?"

"Aye sir!" I said while smiling

"What do you want to be when you grow up, (y/n)."

"I wanna be just like you!" Little (y/n) spoke

He laughed at your silliness "ok, kiddo. Ok"

After a 4 years, he came back. I rushed to his arms yelling "RYAN! YOUR BACK!"

"Hey lil' sis, miss me?" You responded with a nod

We spent all our time together catching up. Whenever I go on dates I always catch him spying. Have I did he was the best?

One day our town was attacked by thousands of grimm and in where we live, the military wouldn't notice any sort of trouble until it's too late. The town's defense was only 500 men with no real training. My brother took it upon himself to protect his family and the town. Grimm entered our home, I froze in fear. The grimm' s claw went up and down almost striking me, until I felt warm liquid dripping above me. "(Y/)-(y/n)"

I opened my eyes to see my brother hurt "RYAN! ARE YOU OK?!"

"Yes"

"Don't ever do that again, Ryan."

"Ok"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

He decided to join the military two years later. He was then assigned to go to war against the white fang. But, he was killed. Not by a Faunus, by a human. A friend of my brothers. He was betrayed. When we received news of his death, I locked myself in my room for a month or so. The man who killed my brother  aperantly was a double agent who was working for a secret organization and was there to eliminate any threats to their plan. How was he a threat? I don't know. No one knows. The man committed suicide afterwards. I was left with no answer, I trusted nearly no one.

End of flashback!

"Wow. I'm sorry for your lose (y/n). But why don't you tell this to your closest friends?" I asked clearly confused

"Well, ever since I was bullied, I just couldn't trust anyone with my secrets or words. Even if they promised, I just couldn't," her voice trembled a little at her memories, "so, now that I've shared, it's your turn Lin"

"Ok, but promise never to hate me. Please."

"I promise. Kill me if I don't" (y/n) said with with a smile

"I was a part of the White Fang....." (AN: you know how the story goes, it was the first 3 or 4 paragraphs for crying out loud!")

"Looks like you beat me in the tragic stories category" (y/n) said awkwardly

"Yeah, I guess," I responded with a little giggle, "so.... you don't hate me?"

"Of course I don't! It wasn't yours or white fangs fault for the death of my brother, it's that stupid 'secret organization's fault."

For the rest of the day the two of us stayed there and talked on and on, learning more about eachother. I'm so lucky to have an understanding friend like (y/n).

----_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-

DID YOU LIKE IT! DID YOU?! TELL ME!!! Ok then, sorry po. Anyways guys thank for the reads and stuffs and yup. Akward -_-. SORRY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES BTW!

                    -OtakuGeek