Partners?!

*honestly, I think I'm terrible at this, so thanks to the people reading!

                        -OtakuGeek*

          "Hello, new partner." You just stare at them not knowing what to say until finally you utter up words "who are you?"

            The stranger smiled and walked up to you " the names Mark, and yours?"

             "I'm (y/n).... guess we're partners now, huh," you said smiling at him.

              "Yup, for the rest of our trainee days here in beacon. Shall we go now?" He offered his hand (AN: no your not on the ground, read the next part to know why)

              You hesitantly took his hand. You partly regretted it because he decided to pull you with him, while running at a speed that is way to fast for you. "H-Hey! Your going to rip my arm off!"

             "Sorry there partner, I just really don't like tight places" he told you, still running and dragging you everywhere he went.

             "Ok, ok I get it.... HEY LOOK! LIGHT!" You were delighted to see this light meaning you found what you were looking for and the safety of your arm was secure.

            As you approach the room you find.... flowers?! This year's relics are flowers?! You two walk up to the supposed relics and study them carefully.  The flowers were very new to you, you read each label out loud. "Omadigs are flowers that represent beauty, that sure is helpful" (AN: if you can't tell already, the flowers are made up. )

           "Trewfa flowers represents strength and might. Swana flowers represent grace and motion. Trinas flowers represent innocence. Deponer flowers represent love and care. And finally Wolomas flower represents.... all light and dark, equality." You thought for a moment.

          "Hey Mark! Which one should we choose?" You looked at him in the light, and finally saw what he actually looked like (AN: the labyrinth is pretty dark)

          He had blue hair which had tips of white. He wore a blue shirt and black pants, with black army boots. He had glasses and best of all, he was a faunus (AN: a dog) and you had to admit.... he is pretty cute. "I don't care, why don't you decide... partner" he suddenly spoke snapping you out of your thoughts.

          "What's with the unnecessary pause?" You teased

           "Adds dramatic effect I guess," he smiled at you "and I guess is because.... never mind. what relic are you choosing?"

             "The Wolomas flower, it's really pretty for one and it represents equality, like the two of us."

            "The two of us?" He questioned

             "Yeah, faunus and human working together with the same rights and same education. Wolomas flower is like that" you spoke with a smile

             Maybe you were just seeing things, but you thought you saw a little shade of pink on his cheeks. You giggled at the thought and walked over to him "shall we make our way out of here partner?"

              He smiled before giving an answer "we shall"

(Yay cute chapter! Hoping I could incorporate more romantic things in this story. AHHHHHH >.

                - OtakuGeek