Chapter Nine: Making new friends

Hermione's POV: One of the boys caught my eye and he smiled at me. I looked at the girls one of them was smiling warmly and the other one was smirking. The other boy just stood there with a serious expression. Finally Mcgonagall stood up.
"As I call your names you will come up and sit on the stool to be sorted," she looked at them and they nodded,"Anderson Jake."  The boy with the serious expression and dark hair walked up. He put the hat on and everyone held their breath.
"Hmm... you're not too difficult in fact I know exactly where to put you," the hat said and we all waited until it shouted, "GRYFFINDOR!" I cheered along with everybody else he headed towards us and sat directly in front of me. I grinned at him and he smiled.
"Anderson Paola." Mcgonagall called. She sat down and put the hat on.
"SLYTHERIN!" The hat immediately shouted. She smirked taking off the hat and taking a seat with the Slytherin's she sat next to Theodore and they started chatting.
"Cooper Celestia." I looked as a honey blonde girl walked and sat on the stool and put the hat on.
"Let's see Hufflepuff would work for you however you could do great things in... GRYFFINDOR!" I clapped as she took a seat next to Jake.
"Thank Merlin,Cel I thought we were all going to be separated I can't believe my sister is in a different house than me." She just grinned at him then turned to the front to see the last of them being called.
"Salvatore Marcos." I watched as the boy who smiled at me walked over and gracefully sat down putting the hat on.
"Brave no doubt about that, noble and trustworthy. Hmm... you're very wise I see well then it better be, RAVENCLAW!" We all clapped one last time as he went and sat by Luna who was oblivious of her surroundings.
"Alright now that that's done I would like for you to introduce yourselves properly so you have the rest of the time to get to know these new students. Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Granger could you come up here for a moment first." I walked up to where she was seated and she put her hands on our shoulders.
"New students I would like you to meet your heads this year. Hermione Granger from Gryffindor and Draco Malfoy from Slytherin. They will help you with anything that you need so don't hesitate too ask them." We walked off and I noticed that the new ones were staring at me with curiosity. Soon the chatter started and Paola and Marcos joined us at the Gryffindor table.
"Hello I'm Hermione as you already know it is nice to have you with us this year and I hope you enjoy it too." They all looked at me like they couldn't believe there eyes, blushing I looked away. Ginny sighed shaking her head at me.
"Hermione I can handle this you have to talk to them in there language obviously they didn't understand you. No worries though I've been practicing since I plan on visiting America some day."

We all looked at her like she was crazy.
"Ginny they talk English just like we do you know? So what the bloody hell are you talking about women." Said Dean looking at her with concern.

She rolled her eyes and turned to the group of four who were watching the exchange in amusement. Clearing her throat Ginny started, " Hey dude what's up. How the hell have you been. I'm Ginny and it was rad meeting you." We all stared at her then burst out laughing.
"Well then um... I don't think that was necessary but thank you anyway Ginny. I'm Celestia, that's Marcos and the twins Jake and Paola." Celestia said chuckling softly.
"I'm Harry, that's Ron, Dean, Seamus, Neville, Parvati, Lavender, Cormac, Hannah, Luna, Ernie, Padma and of course Ginny and Hermione." Said Harry pointing to everyone as they gave a nod. We all started talking amongst each other. I was in a deep conversation with Marcos who was a very nice and sweet guy not to mention funny and witty.
"Oh no Hermione pizza is definitely better than hamburgers." Weirdly enough we were discussing food, he knew about muggle foods.

I was about to retort back when I felt someone standing behind us we turned around to see the Slytherin's.
"Hey 'Mione how's it going." Theo said sitting next to me and casually putting his arm on my shoulders.
"Hello Nott is there anything I could do for you." I said taking his arm off and scooting closer to Marcos.

He glared at Marcos. "Well we just wanted to introduce ourselves you know. So Salvatore I'm Theodore Nott, that's Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy." He shook his hand and I noticed he was gripping it tighter than usual. I rolled my eyes and stood up. Marcos immediately did the same.
"Care for a walk." He said taking my hand I blushed furiously and nodded. Seamus, Cormac and Theo all glared at him angrily. Harry gave him a calculating stare and Jake smiled proudly at him as did Celestia and Paola. Ginny and the other girls gave me a slight smile. We walked out when suddenly I was pulled back. I whipped around and saw Malfoy looking at me with an eyebrow raised.
"We still have patrol Granger you know that right." I glared at him and huffed then smiled apologetically at Marcos.
"Hey no biggy I uh heard that you have a hogsmeade trip soon maybe we could go together." I beamed and nodded totally forgetting about Seamus who looked ready to kill.
"I would love to Marcos." I said giving him a goofy grin.
"It's a date then." He said making me blush even harder and everyone in the hall to whistle. I quickly walked out Malfoy following behind.

********************************

So long chapter maybe too long hehe but I was inspired and omg imagine that Hermione has so many guys after her like ermagosh. Anyway vote comment and review please.

Keep calm and LeviOsa not LevioSA.