Chapter 13: Hogsmeade Trips

Hermione's POV: I woke up the Friday before the welcome back party feeling happy and full of energy. This year looked very promising so far, there was no dark forces waiting to be fought at unexpected times. We were starting to make friends with both the Slytherin's and the American's. When I say we I mean me making efforts for my whole group who were all still working on warming up to the snakes. As I finished up with my morning routine and made my way down to breakfast I realized we had a Hogsmeade trip today, which gave me the perfect opportunity to buy myself a dress for the party. I walked through the doors of the great hall and spotting Ginny and Ron's bright ginger hair I made my way over. They both gave me a bright smile as I filled my plate with a bit of toast and a pumpkin seed muffin.
" Where's Harry?" I asked noticing the empty seat next to Ginny.

" He said something about talking to Katie about the homework she gave us." Ron said with a mouthful of toast.
I nodded and continued eating when all of a sudden I felt hands over my eyes. Startled I jumped up, tackled the person to the ground and threw my plate of food in Ginny's face. Just as I was about to take my wand out I was met with a pair of green eyes filled with amusement.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!! What in Merlin's beard do you think you're doing." I said glaring at him as he shook with laughter beneath me.

"Good morning Hermione." He said with a twinkle in his tear filled eyes. I glared at him for a while more and then started laughing along with him as we both got up and dusted ourselves off.

" Honestly you two are so immature sometimes I wonder how the world never once hesitated in putting there lives in your hands." Ginny said chuckling lightly and dusting off pieces of muffin. We both stuck our tongues out at her. After breakfast was over the gates were opened and the four of us made our way down to hogsmeade. As soon as we arrived the boys made their way to Zonko's and Ginny pulled me to the nearest shop Witch Wardrobe. I followed Ginny inside and looked around trying to find something simple but different from what I usually wore. It didn't take long for me to find the perfect outfit and I even found shoes and jewelry to go with it .
(Quick AN: I'll post a picture of everybody's outfit next chapter don't worry.)
I paid for my stuff and patiently waited for Ginny to finish up. She came out with 2 big bags and we made our way to Honeydukes. We found Celestia and Jake with Harry and Ron at the very back purchasing a big box of chocolate frogs. We made our way over to them grabbing some liquorice wands and sugar quills on the way. We all paid our stuff then tried racing each other to the castle. Unfortunately for me I collided with Draco and we ended up on the ground. I groaned clutching my nose in pain. Everybody started laughing until Blaise and Pansy helped us up. I thanked them and started looking for my bags, Astoria handed them to me still giggling.
"Um well I'm sorry for being clumsy and throwing you to the ground.' I said giving Draco an apologetic smile. He laughed and waved it off.
"We all know how clumsy you are Granger no need to apologize for being yourself." He said smirking. I blushed and continued on my way to the castle.

************************
So this probably sucks I know don't judge. But don't worry the next chapter is the party which should be interesting enough. Meanwhile vote and comment please even tho I know I probably don't deserve it. I know I've been gone for a long time but I just couldn't find any inspiration to write and I didn't wanna give you all a bunch of crap. I think I did anyway but eh.

Keep calm and I solemnly swear I am to no good.