Chapter One: Unexpected Meetings

Dedicated to: Paigejunge

Hey guys this is my first Dramione story on wattpad it might not be as good as others but I try so please be nice no hate.

*******************************

Hermione's POV:
I hurried through King Cross Station Harry Ron Ginny Neville and Luna not far behind. We crossed the wall between platform 9 and 10. I stopped to admire the train and sighed.

"Can you believe it's our last year." I said getting teary eyed.

"It feels like just yesterday Harry was asking my mom for directions on how to get here." Ron said looking at the train with nostalgia. We had decided to remain friends because we worked better that way.

"Yeah and look at us now look at how far we've come." Harry said looking at us fondly with glistening eyes. We smiled back at him.

We climbed on the train and found an empty compartment. Lots of our friends joined us. Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, Parvati & Padma Patil, Hannah Abbott, Michael Cormac, Ernie Mcmillan, and Lavender Brown who had some nasty scars but looked content despite them. We had a good time not counting the time Cormac had tried to snog me or when Lavender literally threw herself at Ron, only to land on Hannah. Suddenly the door slipped open and there were the last people I would've expected to see Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy.

Zabini cleared his throat awkwardly. The boys all reached for their wands giving him a wary look and the girls just raised there eyebrows in expectation.

"We came here to get Granger." Said Nott eyeing me then winking.

I rolled my eyes but stood up anyway. Ron, Harry, & Cormac all stood in front of me. I sighed and pushed Cormac aside then touched Harry and Ron's shoulders.

"I'll be alright don't worry I have my wand." They looked hesitant but nodded casting suspicious glances at the Slytherin's.I turned to them.

"Where are we going?" I asked politely.

"The headmistress wants to talk to you." Pansy said awkwardly clearing her throat and looking me in the eye.

I nodded and followed them. Finally we arrived there and I knocked Mcgonagall opened the door and ushered us in.

"Ms. Granger I have called you here because of two important things. First of all you have been selected as this year's Head Girl & Mr. Malfoy as Head Boy congratulations to both of you. Second I want to ask for a favor and it's up to you whether or not you will agree to help." I nodded solemnly.

"Ms. Granger I am asking you this because I trust that you are able to handle this task without any prejudices or resentment. Mr. Nott and Mr. Zabini due to the tragic events of last year saw a drastic drop in their grades and are now required to complete extra courses if they want to graduate this year" I stared at Zabini who was looking uncomfortable but hopeful, and Nott who was looking at the ground embarrassed. I studied them for a minute longer before turning to Mcgonagall and giving a firm nod. She smiled warmly at me.

"I will give all three of you a timetable of when you will be meeting. Here are your badges congratulations once again and remember that these titles were well earned." I sensed that the last part was directed more towards Malfoy than me because he flushed slightly and took the badge from her hand with a quiet thank you. I walked out and headed for my compartment when I was pulled back by someone. Nott.

"So uh Granger thanks for you know tutoring us I promise your time and efforts won't be wasted. I'm looking forward to it." I gave him a small smile and continued on my way.