Chapter eleven

Harry's POV: I turn to see Hermione and Malfoy approaching us. I look to my left where Seamus and Marcos are standing glaring at each other.

I clear my throat "Hey Hermione uh we just um came here because..."
"Tell this person that you were already going to hogsmeade with me and that you can't go with him Hermione." Seamus said looking at Hermione who looked uncomfortable.
"I-I I uh actually I can't go to hogsmeade next week because of um" She looked at all of us to see if we helped her out but honestly I didn't know what to say.
"She can't go because we have to plan the ball and I'm not going to do all the work while Granger goes and has fun." Malfoy said and Hermione gave a small sigh of relief. I looked at them closely trying to figure what was going on but didn't find anything.
" Yeah I'm sorry but this is kind of important I mean I'm not saying you guys arent important but you know there's lots of people relying on us to plan this."

I looked at Ron and we exchanged a grin seeing Hermione struggle like this was quite amusing because she kept on rambling. After Malfoy threatened to take points from their respective houses Seamus and Marcos left after saying goodnight to Hermione.
"Well 'Mione I think we'll call it a day see you in the morning." I said and she pulled me and Ron into a hug as Malfoy entered through the portrait to the common room. We both have her a kiss on the forehead and bid her goodnight. On our way to the common room we met Celestia and Jake who seemed to be lost. We showed them how to get to the tower all the while chatting about nothing and everything.

********************************

Sooooo... Lol haha I know I took a long time to update and this is a scrappy chapter. But just understand that I had a lot going on and I really didn't have time to finish this chapter and finally publish it until now.

Keep calm and knit a Weasley sweater.