➤ 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

【𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎】

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

WITH THE SUDDEN FRENZY THAT the Survey Corps had been sent into, thanks to the murders of Sawney and Beane, neither Himari nor Eren had the chance to participate in any of Hange's experiments. Instead, they were confined to the walls of the castle and had been practically glued to Levi's sides, considering the man refused to let either of them out of his sight.

Himari quickly came to the realisation that Levi was a horrible teacher. With no experiments from Hange, they were forced to listen to Levi drone on and on about how the Survey Corps' expeditions worked and all the vital information they would need to know when it came to surviving outside the walls. Himari was certain, had it not been for Eren pinching her side every five minutes or so, she would have fallen asleep thanks to the sullen tone of voice Levi was using.

It came as a relief to both Himari and Eren when Hange showed up half a week later, looking much more themselves than they had the last time Himari had seen them. They'd practically interrogated Eren for a good six or so hours, with the help of Levi, who had explained that he'd come up with a solution to stop Eren from going berserk in his titan form and killing them all. Hange readily agreed to do the planning for the experiments, before they finally turned to Himari.

"Himari," Hange said, their fingers laced together as they peered closely at the girl seated at one of the desks in the classroom, her legs kicked up on the table. She was doing her best to ignore the pointed glares that Levi was sending her.

"Do you think you'd be able to handle telling us exactly what happened to you during your time in the titans' stomach when you were swallowed and what exactly had happened when Eren lost control?" Everyone in the room turned towards Himari. She swung her legs down off the desk and leaned forward, sighing quietly as she ran a hand through her white hair.

She was silent as she took in the hidden, hopeful glances that were being sent her way. She didn't understand how, but Himari knew that they were waiting for her to start talking in the hopes that they could discover something that might be of use to all of them during the upcoming expedition outside the walls.

"Sure," Himari answered after a moment of silence. Slowly, the rest of the Levi Squad, including Eren, took a seat in the room, Levi and Hange up the front as they turned towards Himari.

"Start from the beginning and tell us everything you were feeling, everything you saw. The smallest detail could help us here," Hange instructed. Himari sucked in a breath before she nodded her head and began speaking.

She started off by explaining how she had felt after she'd learned about the deaths of Eren, Mina, Thomas, Samuel and the rest of their squad. Eren had looked down at his intertwined hands on his lap when she'd meekly included just how furious she'd been with him for getting himself killed. He had to close his eyes when she recounted just how upset Armin had been, how Mikasa had channelled her grief into rage and how Himari had thrown herself into attempting to get everyone into the HQ.