She Turned It off! Oh FUCK

Some strong language in the next chapters, this is the official warning

Diane stands next to Hope's bed, with Ric and the others just behind her.

She takes the knife, cuts into her palm and lets the excess blood drop on the floor, then she pours some of Freya's blood on her hand and then takes Hope's hand in her blood filled hand.

She then starts chanting "phesmatus resuracta sanguinem et resurrectionis erimus"

After a minute, the blood circles above them in a circle. All the light bulbs burst. There is a wind flowing, making it chilly.

After 10 minutes.

Hope starts to wake up and Diane falls right into Ric's arms, exhausted from the spell.

Diane regains her composure and Hope regains consciousness. They both stare at each other for a minute, before they hug.

Hope- "What happened.?"

D (teary)- "It was a Mikealson level threat. You terminated it and I brought you back.

Hope- "Well em that's a new one. But thank you."

D- " I hope everything from the past is forgiven."

Hope- "And forgotten. Where is Landon?"

D says sad and pitiful - "Oh! Hope. He's..."

Raf- "Dead, I killed him."

Hope sits up abruptly shocked.- "what?"

Ric- "It wasn't his fault. He was under the necromancer's control."

Hope demanded - " I wanna see him."

10 minutes later

Hope held Landon's limp body in her arms.She yelled and cried and yelled some more and then got up.

That's when Diane got scared.

Hope was a vampire now, she had given her a blood bag on the condition that if she didn't drink it she wont see Landon. She knew what was going to happen.

D yelled- " No Hope no. Please no."

Hope closed her eyes and a second later she opened them. Her face gave an evil expression.

Hope- "well what do we have here. Witches, vampires, werewolves and of course the heretic."

MG- " You forgot Dr S."

Hope- "Right. Well it was good meeting you all, but I need to go. Toodles friends.

Then she vamp'd out of the room.

Diane began to follow her, But Ric stopped her.

D-"I need to go after her and convince her to turn it back on."

R-"She needs time."

D-"No."

R said softly -"Diane it's not your fault."

D-"I know it's not , it's yours.(She starts yelling) Now we're going to find her in the middle of a genocide. Do I need to tell you that we have never dealt with a no humanity original, not to mention the one who can do magic AND become a werewolf at will. Also, we can't just dagger her until she cools off cause it won't fucking work and there is no Niklaus for her to take her anger out on. So what are you going to do Professor Saltzmen."

Josie- "Diane might have said in a bitter way, but she is right. Hope won't forgive herself if she kills innocent people, especially not when Landon isn't here to convince her to do so."

D- "Thank you."

Everyone falls silent after that.