The First Day

Diane POV

It's Monday and my first day at the Salvatore School. I'm secretly hoping that some kind of monster shows up so I don't have to teach.

My outfit

You walk down the hallway trying to find your classroom, then you see a tall boy enter a room with Ms Mikelson written on it

The boy in front of you

The boy-"you new?"

D- "Ya I'm the new teacher."

He looks confused at that, gives me a one over .Then the bell rings, and a bunch of students walk into the classroom including Landon , Lizzie and Hope. Great, now if I mess up , Hope's going to be there to witness it.

I should have asked Ric not to have Hope in my first bloody class.

I enter the room, and clear my throat to get the student's attention.

D-"Good morning class. I'm Diane. "

I hear responses back.

D-"The school didn't actually give me any syllabus or curriculum. They left it all to me. I don't want to teach you about the beginning of species because of course you already have a class for that. So I thought I should teach you about something that hits home for you."

They looked confused.Well I am taking a risk here.

D-" We are going to learn about the history of Alaric Saltzmen, how he got to know about the supernatural world and everything that has happened to him because of it."

They all look intrigued . A brunette girl takes out her notebook to take notes, I'm presuming. 

"Alaric Ric Saltzmen first came to know about the supernatural world, when he saw Damon Salvatore feeding on his late wife Isobel Fanning

"Alaric Ric Saltzmen first came to know about the supernatural world, when he saw Damon Salvatore feeding on his late wife Isobel Fanning. After Isobel went missing and Alaric presumed that Damon had killed her."

Lizzie whispers to the brunette - "Dad was married?"

She shrugs, Huh sister. Twin sister.

D-"Side note. Isobel Fanning is also the mother of Elena Gilbert."

I hear gasps from a lot of different people. These people really don't know their history.

At the end of the lesson.The bell rings.

D-"So to conclude, we learnt about Isobel Fanning , that she was not indeed dead and was turned into a vampire. She is the reason why Alaric became a vampire hunter. Tomorrow we will cover why he came to Mystic Falls . Where he was reunited with his vampire wife and soon to be vampire best friend. You can all start leaving . Thank you."

Hope comes up to me on her way out.

H-"That was impressive ."

D-"Did you expect any less?"

H- "You show-off"

She leaves along with everyone else. I learnt a lot of names today. Josie, Lizzie's twin sister, both siphoners . Josie asks a lot of questions .

After two more classes, I'm done for the day. I see the boy from class earlier, I don't recall his name .

D-"Uh you again."

Boy- "Ms Mikaelson"

D- "And you are?'

R- "Rafael Waithe"

D-"I think you should be leaving too, don't want to be late for your next class."

R- "Ya going."

I get ready for my next lesson and the children start filling in the class.