GoodBye!

Some strong language in this chapter, this is your official warning. Toodles!!

Hope wakes up in the werewolf turning cell in the basement of the school.

H- "Very funny Diane, do you really think this is going to make me turn my humanity back on."

Diane pokes her end in the bar and shows Hope a vial of blood.

D- "No but this will."

1o Hours Ago

Ric and Diane walk into a bar, which is filled with heads devoured from their bodies.

D- "Ric, she's a ripper, a bad one like even worse than Stefan Salvotore and he was bad."

R- "I'm not blind Diane. I know I fucked up."

It takes them 1 hour to clean up the place and take care of the bodies.

When they both are in the car.

D- "I think I have an idea."

R- "Oh god what now?"

D- "We need to get the cure from Damon."

R- "He would die Diane, we can't just do that."

D- "Not Damon's blood, his daughter's she was birthed by two former vampires. One of whom still has the cure in his system."

R- "Her blood is a never ending supply of the cure."

D- "It would be a modified version of the cure."

Two hours later, they stood outside the school, with a vile of Stefanie's blood in Diane's hand. Collecting the super squad to take Hope down and make her a werewolf -witch again.

Diane does a locating spell on Hope, and finds her in the cemetery.

They all head there, to find Hope feeding on a girl.

Diane goes behind her and snaps her neck. They carry hope and put her in the cell below the school. And wait for her to wake up.

Present Time.

Hope wakes up in the werewolf turning cell in the basement of the school.

H- "Very funny Diane, do you really think this is going to make me turn my humanity back on."

Diane pokes her end in the bar and shows Hope a vial of blood.

D- "No but this will."

H- "Ya as if. You are going to put some blood in front of my face and I will turn those tormenting emotions back on. I'm no idiot, I'm a Mikealson.

After a day of hunger, Hope drinks the blood.

She chokes out, "What's happening to me?" Before passing out on the floor.

Everyone rushed to her side.

After what seemed like a century. Hope wakes up a non vampire and hugs Diane and sobs softly.

2 Months Later

D- "And there it is we conclude our chapter on Travellers. Does anyone have any questions?"

Josie's hand flies up as if it is an instinct

Hope was on the path to being happy, she missed Landon everyday but she was hopeful. She sees a future for herself with Diane as her support, and she's grateful that Diane met her, because she doesn't what she would do without her. 

She's her family. Always and Forever.