Looks like you have a job

Hope starts explaining to Diane, she tells her everything that had happened involving Malivoire , which started the day they rescued Rafael and Landon from that church. Then how Landon subconsciously stole a knife, the dragon missing artifacts, Landon being Malivore's son, Hope heroically sacrificing herself, everyone forgetting her. Josie Using a Japanese spell to remind them about Hope. Ever since Hope returned the monsters did too. Hope left out the part of her relationship with Landon.

Diane's mind was racing with questions. She felt bad for this girl, who had been through so much death, now had to deal with this.

After Hope was done, the man from earlier came in front of her. She stood up to greet him. I shaked his hand.

Third Person's POV

"Mrs Mikealson" She interrupts him. "Diane, please"

Confidence was radiating from her words, but Alaric Saltzmen didn't get intimidated easily.

"I Hope explained to you about Malivoire." "She did."

"Forgive me , I'm Alaric."

"I know Ric."

"Who told you that?"

"Damon."

"You met him?'

"I did. He had great bourbon." He chuckles and says "That he does.It was nice meeting you" "You too"

Then he whispers something in Hope's ear and walks away.

H-" Why don't you and Landon get to know each other. I need to go talk to Dr Saltzmen."

With that she walks away, in the same direction Ric had a minute ago.

After what Diane thought was the most boring hour of her life. Hope and Alaric return.

Ric - "After some discussion,I have come to the conclusion that you will be resourceful to our school. We have been wanting to start a class about Supernatural History for some time. We just didn't have the right teacher.It's hard to find a supernatural teacher that isn't a threat to the students. So we will have it if you want us."

D-" I would be honoured. I also want to get to know Hope more" She doesn't let the surprise show, just a smile plastered on her face.

H-" Looks like you have a job."

Ric-"You start Monday."