Son of a Beach

Reia was sleeping peacefully on Dagobah, she was having a nice dream. One of her family, who she couldn't see because she wasn't in her own freaking world right now. And that was COMPLETELY FINE.

She was sitting at a table, drinking tea. Her mother to her left eating pancakes and her father reading a newspaper.

Until her father started yelling, "Young Midoriya!"

Reia shot up from her nap real quick after that.

She could hear noises over the trash pile she was next to, so she started
S U B T E L Y climbing it making no noise whatsoever.

Half the pile nearly fell over from her added weight, revealing Reia standing there, who did not look happy in the slightlest.

"Koumi! Nice to see you again!" Midoriya being a bean calmed her down a bit quicker than she normally would.

"I was having a rather decent dream a few seconds ago."

Midoriya looked confused, "If you were having a dream a few seconds ago that must mean you were sleeping behind that trash pile... We're you sleeping behind that?"

"Yes, I very much was." Reia was not in a talkative mood at the moment.

Smaller Might coughed some blood, "Young Koumi, are you homeless?"

"Sí señora." Koumi definitely didn't slip into Spanish, because the author totally doesn't need to practice their Spanish, no siree.

"Through my very limited knowledge of Spanish, I will take that as a yes, though I would mind if you did not refer to me as a female." All Might deadpanned.

"Well, I'm gonna go." Reia turned toward the stairs and tried to walk off, but was stopped by a hand on her shoulder. A rather skeletal one.

"Young Koumi, we should have you get to an orphanage, or something to help you get you off the streets!"

"It's fine, I mean, I dont even think I'm registered in literally any official government database, so getting stuck in an orphanage at this age is going to be a hassle."

All Might coughed a little before asking, "How wouldn't you be registered in any databases?"

'Whats a way I can bs my way out of this without being suspicious as all hell, it has to be based on the truth or Tsukauchi will fuck me over... I could mix my personal life and some Little Nightmare lore, I mean I have the raincoat and everything!'

"You see All Might, I wasn't technically born on any continent, I was born on a ship at sea," 'Truth from history.' "But somehow when I was 14 I ended up on a ship called the Maw, and there were a lot of... Villains... I guess?" 'Added a nervous stutter, don't explain killing everyone, just say that you escaped after a long time of living there.' "After a while the boat just stopped working," 'Read as, crew died.' ",and I was able to escape and I washed up on the shore of this beach a few days ago." 'No lies, technically, so boom, now I just have to act scared around people with abnormally long arms and Lunch Rush... Or telekinesis... And large rooms of people eating. Fuck I did not think this through. At least I don't have to act scared of fucking boats, trauma already beat me there.'

All Might's face paled a little, "And how young are you again?"

"16."

It was at this point I realized Midoriya was crying, and that it somehow started flooding away trash and sand.

"How did you survive all of that, it must have been horrifying."

Reia tried to wear a menacing smile, "Don't worry, those villains won't be hitting anyone else though, the ship won't work anytime soon!"

Midoriya stepped back a little and All Might coughed some blood into his hand, "Well, young Koumi, it seems I have no choice!"

Reia was kind of worried, she was sort of leaning towards being a homeless vigilante just to flex on Eraserhead who only looked like a homeless vigilante, but being adopted by All Might probably wouldn't be to bad.

"I'm going to call someone who can help you get 'integrated' into society!" All Might buffed up, and smiled a genuine smile. "Then, we'll find someone to adopt you!" All Might flexed again, "Then we'll find a way for you to work your dream job... Hopefully!"

Reia grinned, and just let it happen.

'Shit, I have to find a crime to interfere in before this all happens.'

Soon, Reia was sitting in All Might's truck to see Tsukauchi, the lie detective.

On the way there, Reia and All Might made some small talk.

It was mostly just Reia either making a comment to learn something that she already knew or random thoughts she had every now and then.

"So what's your real name?"

"You know, you look like a skeleton."

"Your catchphrase would be really scary if you were a villain."

The last one caught All Might off gaurd a bit, but he shrugged it off.

And soon enough they arrived at the station.

They walked through the front doors, every one casually greeted Toshinori, as it seems he comes here a lot in skeleton form, probably because Tsukauchi is probably a very close friend.

Reia got some stares, probably because she was a new addition to Toshinori's usual band of friends he sees Tsukauchi with.

Whenever we walked into Tsukauchi's office Reia saw something that made her want to freak out.

"Toshinori, who's the brat?"

Now she was kind of annoyed.

So,

Another chapter... Ngl I have been thinking of ideas for this fic so much.

I literally had a thought in the middle of writing a chapter for another fic and I immediately went to start writing this chapter.

Even though I already posted a chapter today.

Anyway, have a meme