Aftermath of the Police, An Orphanage, and a School Zone

Reia stood silently as things were processed. Aizawa Shouts, or Eraserhead, was sitting near her, because a child being spontaneously created it of thin air is impossible.

So they have to try and find the ship that Reia made up, even though it doesn't exist in this world, and shut it down.

This was mainly due to the fact that Reia let slip that the people on the ship were cannibals who sometimes ate children. So now the department had a ghost ship to find, and Reia could not do anything about it because even if she told the truth about the people on board being dead,  they would ask how, and she would have to lie, which was a stupid idea with Tsukauchi around, or say the ship doesn't exist, which she would then have to inform people that she was from another world.

So, to recap, Reia just screwed over the funding for the police department, and the only way to fix it, was to say she knew the future and all that would happen.

'I am such an idiot! I should of just said, "oh yeah I'm homeless", but no! I had to make a fake backstory and now all these people are wasting money.',

At least though, she was able to act out the 'traumatized girl' act while being questioned about it.

She mainly had to talk in second person, as if explaining a puzzle, which she was, which slightly annoyed Aizawa, but Toshinori said that it was a coping mechanism, and she got to keep doing it. So Reia was able to explain everything without really lying. Until the end, when they asked how she escaped.

Which was a lose-lose situation for Reia, it was either

Tell them "I killed the person who controlled the ship, lol"

Tell them, "The ship stopped working" which was a lie.

Or stay silent, which would raise suspicion.

Choosing option C, the only one that wouldn't end with a literal murder charge, seemed like the best bet, but now they sort of treaded around her lightly.

Then again, after accidentally picking up a cup of coffee with some form of telekinesis, Reia sort of figured out why.

Telekinesis was rare, and fairly powerful.

Even Inko Midoriya's rather weak Telekinesis could be used to kill a large group of people.

And having a somewhat emotionally unstable telekinetic teenager seemed like it would spell disaster, one that refuses to explain how they escaped a large number of cannibals is even worse.

After a long period of time, in which Reia was sort of stuck at the police station, eating and sleeping in the break room, Reia was finally put into foster care.

Aizawa sort of agreed to visit you at some point to make sure everything was okay at the Orphanage.

Though at the orphanage, shit was far from okay.

Being a lot older than everyone and having to be jumpy around people, which wasn't very difficult, sort of made Reia less popular at the Orphanage.

That was when she learned she didn't just have telekinesis. When some kids tried to pour paint on her coat, she teleported a short distance back. When Reia played hide and seek with the younglings, she learned she could blend into the shadows very well, almost turning invisible. When Reia had found the rat infestation, she accidentally killed the rats by draining them completely of life.

And the other kids round that she always seemed to have multiple lighters on her, and when they once tried to put buttercups instead of butter into a pie, Reia was the only one who hadn't gotten sick.