Battle Trials

"Himiko... I can only say that that, was an absolute shit fest." Reia whispered to Himiko.

Izuku and Uraraka went in to fetch the bomb, while Bakugou and Iida Defended. Bakugou rushed down to fight Midoriya, leaving Iida behind. Uraraka rushed past the two and hid near the door of the room with the bomb but revealed herself by laughing at Iida's Villainous persona. The Battle then proceeded to turn in the Villains' favour as Iida was to fast for Uraraka, and Midoriya was still fighting Bakugou. Midoriya finally redirected the blast into the air after Bakugou's attempted murder, and the heroes won... 'But you knew that already didn't you?'

Reia looked around, trying to see who spoke, but her attention was grabbed by All Might calling her Team, which was herself and Momo, who had been chosen to fight Jirou and Kaminari.

"Young Koumi and Yaoyorozu, please head inside the building." All Might waved his hand in the direction of the building.

The two 'villains' walked into the bomb room, before Yaoyorozu held up her hand, signalling Reia to not move.

"Koumi, we don't need to relocate the bomb. We can fortify this room." Yaoyorozu started to pull metal from her abdomen.

Reia nodded, this plan would work, but... Jirou could break stuff really well.

"Okay, I'll help fortify, but once fortification is done, I'll stop the other two from arriving. Jiro's quirk seems to enhance her hearing, so I will take her out of the equation." Yaoyorozu nodded.

Truthfully,  Reia knew Jirou could break in quite easily using her quirk.

After a few minutes of fortifying the room, All Might started the match, "Heroes may enter the building!"

Reia immediately nodded to Yaoyorozu, and teleported to the first floor, and breaking the lights. She them went to search for the hero team, frequently patrolling stairwells to ensure that the two wouldn't slip past her.

Reia soon grunted in pain, she had a headache, 'or she could be getting bored?'

Reia looked around for the voice, before spotting a shadow.

'Miss me?' The Shadow jumped down from the camera it was sitting on. 'Listen, we both know your just here to scare them, Jirou's quirk isn't the real reason your here.'

Reia knew it was right, but wouldn't acknowledge the shadow, if it was real, All Might would ask her about it, so Reia just blended into the shadows and continued searching.

'Why don't you search for their life sources? That's how we found the rats? That's how we killed them at the orphanage?'

Reia nearly forgot about the ability, as it wasn't very useful unless she wanted something dead. Reluctantly, she scanned for an aura, and found one, right next to the stairwell she had passed a minute ago.

'You found them~~. Go on, play with them... Make them scared!' The shadow laughed raucously, and Reia felt a need to join in, to let her Prey classmates know she found them.

Reia smirked as she floated down the hallway, towards the stairs as she started destroying lights on the second floor. She could just barely heard Jirou, "She's on her way here already Jamming Whey."

'Oh riiii~ght, she can hear your heart beat, c'mon! Make it the last thing she hears!'

Reia moved upwards, and quickly started to gain on the two. Kaminari turned back, and shot lightning at her, but she blinked past it, and quickly tugged Kaminari back to her, wrapping the tape around him as she did so.