A Magic Bus

Reia was worried, and did what she normally did when she was nervous. The U.S.J arc was soon. Very soon.

Possibly today, and that worried the girl quite a bit.

But before the group would have the chance at losing their lives, they had two last plot points to discuss.

"Wooaahhh, Rei-Chan, who do you think all those guys are?" Toga pointed towards... The media. Jeez, Reia forgot about this part.

The two had been walking to school, Reia was trying to ignore her Shadow, which she dubbed Shade

"I think that's the media." Reia tried to stop Toga from approaching the group, but it failed and they were noticed.

Reia watched as a horde of media quickly surrounded the two and started asking the two questions.

"What is All Might like as a teacher?"

"What was it like being taught by All Might"

"Blah Blah All Might Blah Blah."

Shade could soon be seen floating over the two, 'You could easily, y'know,  shut them up, I swear the media is so annoying.' He was throwing shade, as usual.

Reia quickly shut all of them up, "Sorry, but we are not apart of the Hero Course. All Might doesn't teach us."

As soon as she said she wasn't part of the hero course, the media quickly disbanded, and left.

After Reia and Himiko walked past the gate, Himiko turned to Reia, "You know, it isn't really heroic to lie to people." She said with a smirk.

"The media are not people, they are a hive mind controlled by the abstract concept of drama. Besides, heroes lie to people quite often, to comfort them or to bluff a criminal."

Himiko laughed, "So that's why your so interested in Underground work?"

"Yup, it will be easier to save people if I wasn't accosted by media whenever I would be on patrol. I'm actually suprised I haven't heard anything about you going underground, your quirk would do better if nobody knew about what it actually did."

Himiko nodded, "Yeah, I know, but I would like to make people smile. So I might just call it a basic transformation quirk and run outside during the day."

Reia nodded, "We should head to class, School's about to start."

Thankfully, they were nearing the door as they talked.

In around ten minutes, class had started.

Aizawa walked to the front and grabbed everybody's attention.

"Today, your choice here will affect you for your entire time at this school."

Aizawa held himself silent for a few moments.

"You are choosing a class representative."

Every one burst out in suprise at such a simple activity.

After a few seconds many of the class had been jumping up, yelling for everyone to pick them, until Iida suggested Democracy.

That proceeded to a vote, in which Reia received one vote, which wasn't her own. Reia voted for Iida so he wouldn't be depressed in a second, Midoriya and Yaoyorozu still won. Though Reia had a sneaking suspicion who voted for her. So, while Midoriya and Yaoyorozu were doing the whole acceptance thing, Reia slid up to Himiko, "You voted for me didn't you?"

Himiko just nodded, "I know you the best, and I don't want to be up there."

Reia hummed, as she listened to Midoriya stammer about how he didn't think he should have the role.