Los Angeles Connection 1.3.1

Third Person POV

At the courthouse.

"She committed a crime, but what she did was not to satisfy her own personal greed, so it seems there's plenty of room for leniency," A man said, he seemed to be the lawyer, "Please sir give her an appropriate sentence."

In the jury was a young Edamura and his mother smiling at the man.

"Thanks so much for your held Mr. Ozaki," A short man in a brown suit said shaking the lawyer's hand, next to them was a woman with short brown hair.

" It's nothing she didn't deserve anymore than probation,"Mr. Ozaki said," If you ever need anything, let me know. "

" Daddy? " A small voice called grabbing the trios attention. Edamura hid behind his mother.

" See, your daddy heard you, "His mother siad.

" That's my son, "Mr. Ozaki said and the two smiled.

-

" Makoto kept on repeating the same thins over and over again, tell your dad what you were saying, "His mother said looking up at her son who was on his father's shoulder holding his head.

"No!"

" It was 'My dad's super good at his job' wasn't it?" Mr. Ozaki asked.

"Dad, that's not right," He said.

"More like 'I wish he wouldn't work so much and I wish he'd spend a little more time with his family'," His mother said stopping and kicking the back of Mr. Ozaki's legs causing his to stumble a bit, Edamura letting out a little yelp.

"That sounds more like what you say," His father said.

" I could be projecting," His mother said.

"I pretended to be you, you should always try to do the right thing. Become a benefit to society," Edamura said.

"And earn the respect of every person you meet," Edamura and his father said.

"Will you be a lawyer when you grow up too?" His mother asked smiling.

"No, there's too much studying," Edamura said.

"Well good morals are far more important than studying anyway," His father said.

"You say that all the time," Edamura said before they started to walk again.

"Well it's true, you do," His mother laughed.

There was a knock at the door causing Edamura to groan softly.

"Wake up, we're leaving," Salazar said.

Edamura slowly got up feeling groggy. Salazar eyed him as he closed the door.

"Mm okay," He said stretching, "I wonder how I ended up having a dream like that."

A picture frame caught his eyes, it should a family of three. The frame was behind three toys.

"This stuff doesn't really seem like him," Edamura said.

-

"Mr. Boss no car chase today?" Abbie whined in her usual accent. They were in the limo today. Edamura sitting between Abbie and Laurent.

"Anderson's not that committed to his job," Eddie said leaning back with a champagne glass in his hand.

"If he was Japanese, he'd do it without complaining,"aren't said looking out the window.