Los Angeles Connection 1.4

Third Person POV

Doors were opened to reveal Edamura. Abbie, Laurent, Edamura and Y/N walked in.

"I've never invested this much money in anything besides my films," Eddie said.

" Did it cost more than your wife's medical bill?" Laurent joked.

Eddie bursted our laughing.

" No this is a whole lot cheaper than that," He said.

Laurent laughed a bit and took a step forward," Seriously, the place looks fantastic, Eddie."

Abbie looked around while Y/N stood nearby just watching the whole thing play out.

"Wouldn't you agree doc? " Laurent asked looking at Edamura.

"Great," Edamura said.

"Glad to hear it," Eddie said.

"Now the Money," Laurent said.

A briefcase was opened to reveal millions of dollars.

"10 million, right here," Eddie said.

"Mind if I count it?" Laurent asked.

"Ha! Once the Sakura Magic's done, no touching til then," Eddie said, "Doctor, how many lab assistants do you need?"

"I'll be fine by myself for now," Edamura said.

"Okay, the rest of us will just observe from the other room," Eddie said walking out, Abbie and a couple others behind him.

Laurent turned around and placed a hand on Edamura's shoulder, "Best of luck."

Y/N walked up to him and smiled, "Good Luck Makoto, I'll be silently cheering you on."

Edamura felt his face heat up as this was the first time Y/N had called him by his first name,"T-thanks I guess."

"Come along Y/N," Laurent said.

Y/N nodded and walked out the room with Laurent.

-

Some men were placing cameras around the room to observe Edamura.

"Nothing to worry about, I don't doubt you," Eddie said through a speaker in one of the cameras facing Edamura.

Edamura placed on his gloves looking determined.

"All of you! Pay close attention," Eddie commanded.

Edamura started to look nervous as he looked at the ingredients.

He scanned what was on the table various times. Abbie was giggling a bit as Y/N leaned against Laurent who had an arm around her shoulder.

" Don't panic, "A voice said causing Makoto's eyes to widen.

" That's junkie online taught you how to do this right?"Pola asked,"All you need to do now is pretend you're Walter White. Arent you the best scam artist in Japan?"

Edamura still felt uncertain. 

' I'll be silently cheering you on'

Edamura took a breath.

"Alright let's begin," He said.

"Heroine is the primary active ingredient, then we can add a view other chemicals. The keys to the compound are timing the right measurements," Edamura explained as he got to work.

"It's seems you made the right decision. Are you ready to take all these bastards down?" Pola asked.

"I just have one condition."