Los Angeles Connection 1.1

Third Person POV

"Did he say constipated?" Edamura questioned still upside down.

"As long as you promise not to run, I'll let you down Edamame," Laurent said.

"It's Edamura!!!"

Abbie was behind the Hollywood sign getting ready to let Edamura go.

With a groan Edamura said, "I ain't running."

"Abbie, cut him loose," Laurent said.

A bit used a blade and cut the rope causing Edamura to fall head first on the ground.

"Ouch," Lauren said looking down at Edamura.

Y/N on the other hand was trying to contain her laughter.

"You said to cut him loose," Abbie reminded bluntly.

"I.....absolutely - Pfft....... love you Abbie," Y/N said in between laughs earning a thumbs up from Abbie.

Edamura POV (Finally am I right?)

-Flashback-

I was currently pouring some tea for my mother who was unwell.

"So, did you get the job?" My mother asked.

"Yea, officially a sales rep," I said, "working for a company that imports tea, it's a small business but I like the owner."

My mother smiled and looked down at the tea.

"Go ahead, drink up," I said, "it'll be good for you."

She brought the light blue cup to her mouth and took a sip. She let out a delighted sigh and lowered the cup from her mouth.

But after a while her face scrunched up in disgust. And she started coughing, putting her hand to her mouth.

" aw, sorry, some folks say the tea makes their tongue tingle," I explained.

"Oh, I'm fine, relieved actually," My mother said still having her hand to her mouth, "thank goodness, I was afraid you'd never get a job. Thanks to your father, you were at such a disadvantage."

I looked down, "I'm OK, you don't gotta worry anymore."

"Makoto, be grateful for the opportunity, alright?" Mother asked still smiling, "Never give up, no matter how difficult it gets."

I turned my head to her fully with a shocked expression adorning my face,"Of course not mom, you just hurry up and get better," I smiled a gift I had bought for her, "Here, gimme your hand."

I handed it to her and she looked beyond happy. It was a miniature ginger and white cat in a sleeping position, eyes closed and everything.

"Aw, it's adorable," She said smiling down at her hand.

"Well , I know you like cats," I said.

"you can bring me as many as you want," she said winking at me, "thank you my son."

I smiled at her, happy to see she is still smiling.

-Time skip-

I was now at a tea booth doing my job.

"All you have to do is mix in the water, like this," I said to the group of people, "please help yourselves, it doesn't taste great but the best medicine never does."

Everyone started trying it.

"It prevents diseases by increasing cell activity and just between you and me, reports say it can even reduce the size of cancer sells," I explained holding up a ox, "Approved by the ministry of health, labor and welfare, which means you have no reason not to buy it. Its affective for weight lost too. Monki tea, just 5,000 yen per box."