Meine Probleme 2

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 : Abuse (sexual), death.

•Y/N's POV

I sat in the car, confused.

"Where are we going?"

Mommy didn't answer me.

"Daddy?"

"Don't worry sweetheart," He said.

I looked out the window, watching the building go by.

Listen Y/N, we're going in a trip okay?"My mother said. A five year old me looking up at her.

" Where are you going?"I asked.

" Just a little trip, we'll be back to get you, I promise, "My father said patting my head.

I turned around to be faced with a big building and a sign that I couldn't read. I held my mother's hand as we approached the door. She knocked and a lady came out.

" Oh this must be the lovely Y/N, "The lady smiled, she had long back hair and unnatural purple eyes.

She stepped aside and we walked in. My mother's hands had covered my ears, so I couldn't hear what they were saying.

" Mommy? "

She looked down and smiled before facing the lady again. I looked around at the animal drawings that littered the wall. I felt my mother's hands move before she and daddy stooped down infront of me.

"Mommy and Daddy have to go now," She smiled before kissing my cheek. My father kissed my forehead,"Will you be a good girl?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded smiling up at them. I watched as they walked to the door.

"We'll come back for you. We promise."

I should've known.

They abandoned me. What did I ever do?

I opened my eyes to be met with darkness. Breathing was a bit difficult.

'Did they bag me?'

"Endlich erwacht? /Finally awake?"

The bag was pulled off and the light made me squint.

I looked at the figure infront of me. That ugly fucking scar, one that I would always hope to never see again.

(I will draw a picture... Hopefully soon.)

"Du bist gewachsen /You've grown," My former 'guardian' said, "So schön dabei/ So beautifully at that."

He stared at me expectedly.

"Was? Du wirst nicht mit deinem Vater sprechen? / What? Not going to talk to your father?"

"Du bist nicht mein Vater! / You're not my father!"

He chuckled, throwing his head back slightly.

I wicned when I my head was pulled back.

"Ich habe dich aus diesem gottverlassenen Waisenhaus herausgezogen. Ich habe dir ein Zuhause gegeben! Und das ist es, was ich bekomme?! / I pulled you out of that god forsaken orphanage. I gave you a home! And this is what I get?!"

"Du hast mich meiner Unschuld beraubt! Ich war ein Kind! / You stripped me of my innocence! I was a child!" I yelled out as tears filled my eyes.

He finally let me go.

"Du scheinst kein Problem damit zu haben, deinen Körper dieser blonden Dusche zu überlassen. / You seem to have no problem giving your body up to that blonde douche."